They played well in defence....But they never made a clear cut chance in the whole of the 210 mins. It was all half chances

apparently they were denied two stone wall penalties.

apparently they were denied two stone wall penalties.

Personally I think they were. Some referees would've given the handball one in the 1st half but most of the refs in Scotland would've given the one in the 2nd half. Was funny when they weren't given though, all the tinks in the pub were going mental! :D

Handball was blatant.

Second one the players were side by side, if anything Naka runs into the defender and falls on his arse. Never a pen for me.

The ref also saved there arse twice. Not playing advantage when the ball had broken kindly in the box to Milan players.

Swings and roundabouts.

At the end of the day, although Milan were well below par, the better team over two legs went through.

Completely agree on all counts !!

Was thinking about it the other day and in the 2nd leg if it goes to ET the away team unfairly get the advantage because them scoring is effectively scoring two goals.

And given you have, as happened tonight, 2 teams that have the exact same results against each other twice over 180 minutes I think it is unfair that the away goals carry over into ET.

I think the rule was maybe seen as an advantage years ago, but i don't think that in this day and age, with much better travel arrangements, etc, that there should be any advantage for scoring an away goal!! Playing an away tie in a far away country isn't the ordeal it once was!