boruc looks to have sealed himself a big summer move! couple of outstanding saves again.

as falkirk jim says therell never have a better chance milan.

and they'll be nice and tired for sunday. :thup:

I think the away goal rule SHOULD be scrapped once it goes into extra time on the second leg ... in fact, im beginning to think the away goal rule could be scrapped altogether

Completely agree on all counts !!

Was thinking about it the other day and in the 2nd leg if it goes to ET the away team unfairly get the advantage because them scoring is effectively scoring two goals.

And given you have, as happened tonight, 2 teams that have the exact same results against each other twice over 180 minutes I think it is unfair that the away goals carry over into ET.

The Tinks had a real chance here... AC are not firing at all this season and they have missed a real chance to progress.

Oh well, there are no Timothy's in Europe.

LOL

Who was the number 44 for the tims? He would have backed off to Rome at the goal.He should have forced Kaka wide instead of backing off.

Don't agree with the Nak the jap getting pulled down in the box,but they should have had a handball penalty in the first half.

Nak the Jap showed again he can't handle big games, and as he has never played well against us, we have nothing to fear from him except maybe from a free kick.

I don't agree they are miles in front of us, in fact i think we can beat them on Sunday.

Thats a respectable scoreline from them, I thought they might get cuffed 4-0 but Milan obviously never showed up.

Agree about away goal rule, it should be scrapped full stop, there are many things that can make it an unfair rule and it doesnt claim 1 side is better than the other.

But the result means we can outsing them on sunday for 90 mins with "No tims in europe" :D

I know this sounds queer, but I wanna see Lennon without his top on here.

He took it off and Ruud Gullit was in stitches and I missed it.

Was it Richard Keys who said "Lennon needs to lose a pound or 2" to which Gullit replies "a pound or 2?"

You then hear him and Souness having a wee giggle to themselves. :D