Scottish Cup Final fall out: Anti-Rangers coverage must cease

Actually what that post is riddled with may be damning evidence for the SFA of a support totally unrepentant for the shocking scenes at Hampden. Is THAT what we want representing the country in Europe when it could happen all over again with maybe repercussions for the future of all Scottish teams? Keep in mind that all English teams were banned for years for the activities of one team.

I strongly feel that if it's within the powers of the SFA to do so they should deny Hibs the Euro spot. That's something which would demonstrate tangible consequences to the fans for such behaviour which fining the club would not. And they don't even need to reallocate the spot to us if that would be an issue which I have no doubt it would be as the conspiracy crazies got on to it. Give it to St Johnstone for finishing 4th in the SPL if they must. Anybody but Hibs.

Edited by JFK-1

I strongly feel that if it's within the powers of the SFA to do so they should deny Hibs the Euro spot. That's something which would demonstrate tangible consequences to the fans for such behaviour which fining the club would not. And they don't even need to reallocate the spot to us if that would be an issue which I have no doubt it would be as the conspiracy crazies got on to it. Give it to St Johnstone for finishing 4th in the SPL if they must. Anybody but Hibs.

I think the punishment should fit the crime. A sporting penalty would be wrong. Closed door matches makes much more sense.

I think the punishment should fit the crime. A sporting penalty would be wrong. Closed door matches makes much more sense.

That a roundabout way of imposing a fine.IMO thats not enough(makes the sfa look tough as feck though).Therefore it will probably happen.