George Watson’s College coach denies Hampden Park violence

Being ginger can do that to you :hm:

Easy tiger :D

Ha, I am in the process of applying for this school for my kid. I might make it known that I don't wish this tit to be his coach for any PE sport.

Easy tiger :D

Ha, I am in the process of applying for this school for my kid. I might make it known that I don't wish this tit to be his coach for any PE sport.

Something wrong with our old alma mater?(Auchinleck academy).

Edited by limeburner

When our leaders in the sport and political arena refuse to accept they were part of the problem, how can we expect the proles to do the same?

I find the political silence bewildering. So far only Simon Pia (lab) who apparently found it funny and blamed us has been heard from. Oh, Matheson, the justice secretary, was appalling yesterday. Other than that, nothing. As Mark Chapman asked on 5live yesterday, if it had been the other way round would the reaction have been as muted? To their credit, both Pat Nevin and Jonathan Northcroft said yes & you better believe they're right.

The police think they did a grand job.

The political sphere - all of it - has resolutely refused to engage.

The media is grudgingly acknowledging Hibs blame, but is very keen to involve us too.

At least Regan had the decency to be appalled right away. When Stewart Regan is the only person emerging with a tot of credit the others should look really, really closely at themselves.

Something wrong with our old alma mater?(Auchinleck academy).

Lol, not at all my friend, it served me well. But the wee man is more likely to be living in Edinburgh than Ayrshire... that said, what is the Academy like these days ? And the youth football cubs roundabout ?