Gordon Parks: Hampden Cup Final shame is a sign of society's wider problems

I can restore your deleted post if you'd like?

Thanks, but maybe not, you probably won't like it and now thinking about it, it's best deleted.

However, it is a major problem on the mobile version...

Thanks, but maybe not, you probably won't like it and now thinking about it, it's best deleted.

I can still see it, and what I would say is that I'm not going to get into a debate about the specifics of theology and what I do or don't believe and the assumptions people are making about it, particularly as it's moving away from the original point I was making about previous posts.

However, it is a major problem on the mobile version...

Are you using the mobile Vb skin or Tapatalk?

[Test]

Edited by Frankie

I can still see it, and what I would say is that I'm not going to get into a debate about the specifics of theology and what I do or don't believe and the assumptions people are making about it, particularly as it's moving away from the original point I was making about previous posts.

Fair enough. :)

cal:

As far as I can see, the delete post option sits above the editing part of the post.

Make sure you do the edit and click save changes at the bottom of the screen.

Edited by Frankie

PS: Tapatalk usually works better and is free IIRC.

Also if you have a reasonably modern smart-phone with a bigger screen, I'd say you're better just sticking to the default full-sized 'Home' skin and pinching to zoom where necessary.

cal:

As far as I can see, the delete post option sits above the editing part of the post.

Make sure you do the edit and click save changes at the bottom of the screen.

I clicked on the text field for edit and it deleted the post - it's happened a few times and I've seen others say similar. I can't find another radio button to click... I'll have a go at it again later with a short message and report back...

PS: Tapatalk usually works better and is free IIRC.

I actually paid for it! :) Didn't get on with it, with some very necessary but basic features were missing that made it a pain to use. The main one missing was - go to first new post in thread, not last post in thread. Navigation was also clunky - although not that much better in mobile view. Maybe it's changed so could try again. I often prefer to just click "view desktop site" but the "view first new post" buttons are a bit too small when using a touch screen.

Also if you have a reasonably modern smart-phone with a bigger screen, I'd say you're better just sticking to the default full-sized 'Home' skin and pinching to zoom where necessary.

Yep. :thup:

I clicked on the text field for edit and it deleted the post - it's happened a few times and I've seen others say similar. I can't find another radio button to click... I'll have a go at it again later with a short message and report back...

OK, tried that using my phone and it did do that which is really weird.