3pm Kick Off Next Season

I wonder how many away games Saturday 3pm KO we will have next season?,not many I would think!,a lot of our games will be live TV matches,early Saturday and Sundays'.

Edited by ian1964

Friday night and Monday night too. Brutal! I know a lot like Friday night and it is quite enjoyable, the only downside is you are left with a sat/sun with no Bears action?

Completely agree Ian, I can't see there being many 3pm efforts, have to make sure we make cup finals for that.

Have e-mailed Rangers re this situation especially for away games asking that if balloted a ticket for an away game that is shifted for television to a weekday night that the right is given to cancel it .This would be over and above the two allowed at present to those on ccc mandate.As usual no reply forthcoming.

Have e-mailed Rangers re this situation especially for away games asking that if balloted a ticket for an away game that is shifted for television to a weekday night that the right is given to cancel it .This would be over and above the two allowed at present to those on ccc mandate.As usual no reply forthcoming.

Seems like a fair request to me but I guess they'll just quote buyer beware...

Imo all games should be 3pm on a Saturday. It's not as if we are getting umpteen millions from tv like England are receiving. If the football authorities here can't find any other source of funding then they're not doing their jobs and should be moved on.

Imo all games should be 3pm on a Saturday. It's not as if we are getting umpteen millions from tv like England are receiving. If the football authorities here can't find any other source of funding then they're not doing their jobs and should be moved on.

If we piss Sky off again we will have nothing. Now we have old Firm games back again they will be getting more from TV. We can only expect more if the product is good and I think we can all agree, Rangers apart the games have been crap.

If we piss Sky off again we will have nothing. Now we have old Firm games back again they will be getting more from TV. We can only expect more if the product is good and I think we can all agree, Rangers apart the games have been crap.

Pete, I buy a season ticket. Why should I as a fan of the only show in town be subjected to games being played at all times of day and night at any given day ?

Rangers would survive without the pittance received at present from the media. Others wouldn't - that's their problem.

Pete, I buy a season ticket. Why should I as a fan of the only show in town be subjected to games being played at all times of day and night at any given day ?

Rangers would survive without the pittance received at present from the media. Others wouldn't - that's their problem.

Until we can acquire a seat at the top table of Scottish football I'm afraid you're stuck with the deals that Liewell made with the TV companies.

What do you expect our board to do with that complaint at present? Those in power in Scottish football have treated our club as an irrelevancy for four years and they don't intend to change that any time soon.

We are the only show in town and they intend to feed off it for as long as they can.