British Teams in Europe 16/17

Aberdeen missed a penalty, had a man sent off and scored an own goal as they exited the Europa League with a 2-1 aggregate defeat against NK Maribor.

The award of the spot-kick was controversial, with Niall McGinn netting after Adam Rooney was fouled.

Play was brought back and Jasmin Handanovic saved Rooney's effort to keep it 0-0 on the night.

Jayden Stockley' dismissal for two bookings and Graeme Shinnie's late own goal completed the Dons' misery.

... so much bad luck. I could shed a tear here and now!

Big Am-Dram Quine, Rheinhart Gordon is blaming the Ref too; oh, and the bumpy pitch also. Wullie Miller is bereft. Liam McLeod is seeking solace with a packet of butteries and a jar of marmite.

Oh well, the strength of Scottish football and all that. Still, the Dandy Dons can take comfort in hating Rangers more than ra Sellik.

Stand Twee.

Big Am-Dram Quine, Rheinhart Gordon is blaming the Ref too; oh, and the bumpy pitch also. Wullie Miller is bereft. Liam McLeod is seeking solace with a packet of butteries and a jar of marmite.

Oh well, the strength of Scottish football and all that. Still, the Dandy Dons can take comfort in hating Rangers more than ra Sellik.

Stand Twee.

Also the whole of Scottish football and media!,fuck them all!,going for 55!

I know all that, but the poor bugger doing a fresh air like that might scar him for life !!

The next four games of us against him would do nicely for me.

BTW, rest assured, somehow they will blame us for the apparent weakness of the Scottish game. I mean, just look at all the foreigners (incl. English) we signed up instead of Scottish talent like ... ahem ... Scott Allan, oh wait ... ahem ... well, just blame us then.

Edited by der Berliner