British Teams in Europe 16/17

The Maltese had 3 shots , 2 on target, 2 goals. Dear me. The capital teams can concentrate on their respective leagues now, I wonder whether Falkirk and the Arabs can keep Hibs where they are?

While we laugh, it is still utter rubbish to have teams qualify for Europe when they have hardly had a pre-season or any games under their belt. Not least when they face up against teams from Scandinavia, who are already a quarter into their season. It will be a fate that we will probably have to face next summer too ...

I've given up with Scottish football and every fan of every Scottish club takes great delight in Rangers getting beat in Europe,my attitude won't change anything regarding coefficient for Scottish football,so fuck them all

Lennon still smarting over first leg loss

Manager Neil Lennon talking to BBC Radio Scotland

Posted at 22:25

"I thought we were the better team over two legs. I'm proud and pleased of the players because they did exactly what we wanted them to.

"If it wasn't for some poor refereeing in the first leg there would have been no need for us to go into extra time.

"Any luck going in this tie went against us but I can't speak highly enough of the team."

:laugh2:

Lennon still smarting over first leg loss

Manager Neil Lennon talking to BBC Radio Scotland

Posted at 22:25

"I thought we were the better team over two legs. I'm proud and pleased of the players because they did exactly what we wanted them to.

"If it wasn't for some poor refereeing in the first leg there would have been no need for us to go into extra time.

"Any luck going in this tie went against us but I can't speak highly enough of the team."

:laugh2:

Dry ur eyes TLB. Yous got put out fair'n'square.

Both hertz''hibz oot europe on the same nite...................:bouncy2:

Terrible night for Scottish football............... Ok sorry I tried I can't keep a straight face :D :D wait for the but its no good for the co efficient :D

Fuck the coefficient. Every fan of every team wanted us dead, never to play another game, domestic or Europe. So there will be no tears spilt by me for any Scottish teams European exit (other than us) EVER. In fact, I will be happy at every exit. Regards the coefficient we will need to beat whoever is put in our way regardless of quality.... It's what WE do that counts, Scottish football is a mess so we need to concern ourselves with only ourselves.

Fuck the coefficient. Every fan of every team wanted us dead, never to play another game, domestic or Europe. So there will be no tears spilt by me for any Scottish teams European exit (other than us) EVER. In fact, I will be happy at every exit. Regards the coefficient we will need to beat whoever is put in our way regardless of quality.... It's what WE do that counts, Scottish football is a mess so we need to concern ourselves with only ourselves.

It really is that simple mate!,fuck them all!

I've given up with Scottish football and every fan of every Scottish club takes great delight in Rangers getting beat in Europe,my attitude won't change anything regarding coefficient for Scottish football,so fuck them all

No disagreement here. Point remains that we will probably have to qualify against some Faroer or Azerbaidshan team in early July next year (hopefully), given the utter inability of the Scottish teams to do anything in Europe. That is pure self-interest of mine. And we will be hardly out of the holiday by then ... and given our luck, we might end up against another team like Malmö or Gothenburg, who, despite not being great teams, will have weeks and months of football under their belt already (and we'll have a team of players that essentially has not had European football in their entire career, as has Warburton). And the "should" and "must do" arguments will simply fly out of the window. Hence, we can laugh at them now, but likewise we should be well prepared for next summer.

That was what I was going to say but wasn't sure how it would go down :D