British Teams in Europe 16/17

Well imagine this too. A lot of the comment I have seen coming from them recently revolves around our squad being a team of "freebies"

They're so stupid they just coninue to set themselves up to look complete idiots when the "freebies" give them the run around as I totally believe thay can. If cops and taxi drivers can take them we most certainly can.

And I don't care about the excuses of heat etc in Gibraltar which is another situation they themselves set up to make themselves look total idiots.

After our victory over Charleston battery the inevitable mocking came from them. Sub par American opposition was the cry despite the fact we too faced extreme heat in South Carolina.

So let me see. What are the Imps of Gibraltar? Top class taxi drivers and cops who can't be beaten because it's hot? They continue to dig their own holes of stupidity before falling into them.

That is exactly how it is in Scotland!,Scottish football is in a seriously pathetic situation,even internationally!.

I am damaged goods regarding Scottish football due to the way our club has been almost kicked to death!. I am confident we are on a return to total domination of Scottish football and I want Rangers to be the team/club to put Scottish football back on the European map and I am confident we will achieve that,but it won't stop Scottish football and Scottish media continuing to attack our club!

That is exactly how it is in Scotland!,Scottish football is in a seriously pathetic situation,even internationally!.

I am damaged goods regarding Scottish football due to the way our club has been almost kicked to death!. I am confident we are on a return to total domination of Scottish football and I want Rangers to be the team/club to put Scottish football back on the European map and I am confident we will achieve that,but it won't stop Scottish football and Scottish media continuing to attack our club!

I have a good feeling about the coming season, each signing just bolsters my confidence all the more and I honestly believe we're going to have the last laugh on all of them. They're ALL living in a fantasy reality of their own creation and that's perfectly demonstrated by the fantasising of those over at hibs after tonights result.

Thie latest fantasy is that tonights result wasn't so bad and "only the first half"

Really? Being beaten in the first leg by a Euro opponent at home while giving them an away goal in 17 seconds is somehow not so bad? Now having to play them at their own home needing a minimum 2 goals to go through isn't so bad despite failing to get even 1 on your own patch?

In the real world it's a major setback for most. And looking at their rambling I thought they had perhaps just been unlucky? They were getting the better of it maybe and just not getting the breaks? Illustration of that from a comment one of them has made about it and this is typical commentary btw.

All to play for next week. If we score first then its game on , and how would that affect them? Key is not to panic or concede early next week. Keep it tight and wr can win this. Looking forward to the trip now knowing we are right in this

Looking forward to it now? Check out the BBC stats of the match.

Possession: hibs 53% - bronby 47%

Shots: hibs 5 - bronby 8

Shots on target: hibs 3 - bronby 4

Corners: hibs 2 - bronby 8

Are these people so lost in a fantasy bubble they don't even SEE reality as it unfolds before them? And when we take that SPL title if they want to retreat to the risible fallback position of "new club" well fuck them. I don't give a flying fuck about that fantasy anymore and if they want to fantasise they're being outclassed by brand new startups so be it.

It's meaningless outside the fatansy bubble anyway since they have failed to convince anybody that matters including ANY footballing authority that the fantasy is real. It all simply adds to how pathetic they're making themselves look as we focus on on the real world. Bring it on.

Might this be a what the hell have we done moment from hibs directors as they all look at Lennon after he does exactly the same thing he did at Bolton by being sent to the stands in his first game in charge? And I think we all know how well overall Bolton did with him in charge.

2s1pxn9.jpg

:laugh2:

HIBS boss Neil Lennon has vowed to launch an appeal after being sent to the stand on his debut at Easter Road.

The former Celtic gaffer, left, was given his marching orders by Spanish whistler Juan Martinez Munuera as the Scottish Cup holders went down 1-0 to Brondby in the first leg of their Europa League qualifier.

Lennon was fuming with the official after Jason Cummings had a goal disallowed after 30 minutes that television replays showed was onside.

The strike would have handed Hibs a lifeline after a cock-up by debut keeper Otso Virtanen handed the Danes the only goal of the game after just 16 seconds.

Lennon said: “I’ll see if I can appeal it. It’s nonsense. It’s a double punishment. We had a good goal disallowed and I was sent to the stand for disagreeing with a wrong decision.

“It’s the first time in Europe I’ve been sent to the stand so I’m irked by that. It looked to me as if the ref wanted to be the star of the show rather than the players.

“We had a legitimate perfect, brilliant goal disallowed. I was angry as the assistant got it wrong and wasn’t up with play.

“I remonstrated with him and was sent off for no reason whatsoever. I didn’t think the ref had a good game, the relationship with his linesmen was poor.”

Lennon reckons his side can still turn it around in Copenhagen next week and refused to criticise keeper Virtanen for his fumble.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-boss-neil-lennon-hits-8425757#VBFzvyEosKOb9s27.99

I have no doubt at all that we will do that but my point is that we don't have to beat very much to become champs again. The championship is not much inferior to the SPL as is shown by times lower teams turn over the so called top teams in the cup competitions. If we don't have decent competition then we will be unprepared for the difficult tasks. Also remember we lost to virtually the same Hibs team who just flopped. What would we do v Brondby?

Lennon said: “I’ll see if I can appeal it. It’s nonsense. It’s a double punishment. We had a good goal disallowed and I was sent to the stand for disagreeing with a wrong decision.

Well, perhaps one should then try a polite way of debating it.

“It’s the first time in Europe I’ve been sent to the stand so I’m irked by that. It looked to me as if the ref wanted to be the star of the show rather than the players.

Well, that ... is not a good way to start off.

“We had a legitimate perfect, brilliant goal disallowed. I was angry as the assistant got it wrong and wasn’t up with play.

Shit happens, but the official remains the official and should get some respect.

I remonstrated with him and was sent off for no reason whatsoever. I didn’t think the ref had a good game, the relationship with his linesmen was poor.”

Now, read again and spot the error.

You do wonder what words the referee report will produce regarding the incident and the niceties levelled at the linesman.

Now, read again and spot the error.

You do wonder what words the referee report will produce regarding the incident and the niceties levelled at the linesman.

Wild guess. It wont say I sent him to the stand "for no reason whatsoever"

Might this be a what the hell have we done moment from hibs directors as they all look at Lennon after he does exactly the same thing he did at Bolton by being sent to the stands in his first game in charge? And I think we all know how well overall Bolton did with him in charge.

2s1pxn9.jpg

What did they expect when they hired him? His awful record speaks for itself. He will tarnish the already-tarnished name of hibz even further. I hope he does