British Teams in Europe 16/17

Sorry, but this can't be. Celtic having to play on the 12th of July is just not on! It was a conspiracy by UEFA no doubt.

Did they play an illegible player by any chance?

No, but I heard there looking for a UEFA enquiry as the gas fitter midfielder wasn't corgi registered

A CELTIC supporter sparked an online row – after paying tribute to three IRA members killed in Gibraltar.

The 'superfan', known as Paul The Tim, was in the British Overseas Territory to watch the Hoops lose 1-0 to Lincoln Red Imps.

But he posted a snap of him on Facebook in his Celtic top alongside the message: “In memory of Sean Savage, Mairead Farrell and Daniel McCann murdered by the SAS.”

post_2940928a.PNG

Savage, Farrell and McCann were shot dead by the special forces in 1988.

They were believed to be mounting a bomb attack on British military personnel in Gibraltar. It’s claimed they were unarmed at the time.

Others were quick to slam the post. Jake Matthews said: “Stay classy #Celtic fans.”

Paul The Tim refused to comment.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...ws-_-515957420

It's a sign of the sickness in Scottish football and maybe even Scottish society in general that we all laugh at hibs going 1-0 down in a minute and even want them to lose despite the fact the country desperately needs co-efficiency points.

And don't get me wrong i'm laughing too and even hoping they are totally humiliated but I wasn't always like that. The past 5 years or so has made me like that.

It's a sign of the sickness in Scottish football and maybe even Scottish society in general that we all laugh at hibs going 1-0 down in a minute and even want them to lose despite the fact the country desperately needs co-efficiency points.

And don't get me wrong i'm laughing too and even hoping they are totally humiliated but I wasn't always like that. The past 5 years or so has made me like that.

Same for me mate,Scottish football and all Scottish clubs have no real interest in co-efficiency points!,as long as the maximum amount of damage is done to the countrys' biggest,most successful club!,Scottish football hating itself to death