British Teams in Europe 16/17

But isn't it maybe the case that they need to offload before bringing more in? And after watching that who will be intrested in anything they want to offload at anything like the wages they will be on?

They wont need to offload if Desmond opens his wallet - stop laughing at the back.

They will NEED to find a way to bring new players in - Lawwell knows this because if they don't bring in new players then his jacket is on a shoogly peg. Cue the nonsense about selling players for multi-millions (when they likely will pay them off) just to appease the fans. And then they will come up with some new signings, but budget ones with one player who they will say cost millions (but who probably cost a couple of ginger bottles).

Rodgers must be thinking "why the hell did I leave my gardening leave for this".

They are in a bad place right now, both on AND off the field. And most of their gullible fans are none the wiser as they are too focused on us.

Hartson, "Sellik will beat this mob 5-0 in the home game"

Funny, I remember him saying something similar before the SC semi.

He's probably right in this instance.

However, that is clearly papering over the cracks of an absolute humiliation. The guy that scored was at work this morning :D

However, that is clearly papering over the cracks of an absolute humiliation. The guy that scored was at work this morning :D

We would all expect them to win the return match but it's still not as certain as he thinks it is. The imps came very close to taking a 2-0 lead to Glasgow which would have made a massive difference especially if then netted one in Glasgow.

Imps already have their big win. If they lose in Glasgow there will be no shame. ALL the pressure is on the home side.

Come on, be fair, the chap had a half day.

BBC Radio Scotland mw(covering tonight's game) have just stopped broadcasting, and handed back to the FM schedule(Ricky Ross hosting, 'Another Country').

I cannot remember the football coverage abating at 21.17 hrs before?

Anyways, Pat Bonner believes tonight's result is the most humiliating in ra Sellik's history. I thought losing to Arthurlie(4-2) in the Scottish Cup circa late 1890s was worse.

Who gives a flying, let's RAWK on the rock.

Hartson, "Sellik will beat this mob 5-0 in the home game"

Funny, I remember him saying something similar before the SC semi.

They probably will,however it is still another humiliating European defeat for that horrible club