British Teams in Europe 16/17

Name - Lee Casciaro

Occupation - Gibraltarian policeman

Goals scored against Celtic - 1

So are they going to make an offer for him? Maybe Broony and some cash?

Do we think he would quit his job to join them?

Edited by JFK-1

Imps 1 Wimps 0: Worst defeat in Celtic's history as Rodgers gets off to horror start

THE biggest shock in European football history.

That’s how monumental skipper Roy Chipolina said a Lincoln Red Imps victory over Celtic would be.

Well, the Gibraltar minnows are now immortal after the WORST defeat in the Hoops’ history.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/celtic/7211579/Imps-1-Wimps-0-Worst-defeat-in-Celtics-history-as-Rodgers-gets-off-to-horror-start.html

I note that Signor Mario Balotelli is "no longer in the plans" of Herr Klopp at Liverpool.

Will we see Clodagh make some kind of move -real or window dressing, it matters not- for him, to keep the unwashed onside?

I came in , less than an hour ago and found I had an e mail. It said,

"Stopped laughing yet?"

I replied, impishly, as follows:

Put simply, No. It's impossible not to laugh at such an impoverished and impotent performance. Even the impartial are

unimpressed by its limpness. The implications? Well, Clodagh's job may not be imperilled, but such will be the impact, he will be impelled to act,

and implore players to sign (given DD's imprimatur, and the importance of keeping the impressionable impure and impious

on-side). Most of them, however, have imploded, impugning the manager with foul imprecation, and importunately demanding his impeachment,

his imprisonment, or, even his impalement. They are impatient, it seems, although surely the team may improve. Is that implausible,

or -heaven forfend- impossible?

The manager himself, impromptu, post match, appeared impenitent, talked impenetrably, and seemed imprudently impervious to criticism.

Fresh impetus is needed. Cue impending, impetuous, impulse buying.

Maybe I should get out more.

Edited by Uilleam