Crusaders 0 Kopenhagen 3

Dundalk 1 IF Hafnarfjördur 1

Dinamo Minsk 1 St. Patrick's Dublin 1

BK Häcken 1 Cork City 1

Birkirkara - Heart of Midlothian

Aberdeen FC - Ventspils

Clitonville - AEK Larnaka

Hibernian FC - Bröndby IF

Hivs currently 0 - 1 down at home to Brondby.

Hearts 0 - 0 away to Birkirkara.

Sheep 0 - 0 at home to Ventspils.

Latest scores.

That combined with the scum losing to the ice cream sellers,manicurists and balloon vendors tells me it's BOOMING !

BOOMING, I tells ya !

Same for me mate,Scottish football and all Scottish clubs have no real interest in co-efficiency points!,as long as the maximum amount of damage is done to the countrys' biggest,most successful club!,Scottish football hating itself to death

And just to add that every single Scottish football fan,outwith Rangers obviously,wants Rangers gubbed every time we play in Europe!

And just to add that every single Scottish football fan,outwith Rangers obviously,wants Rangers gubbed every time we play in Europe!

I agree with your earlier comments - I never used to be like this and I realise it is sort of cutting our noses off and all that but since 2012 I couldn't give a monkeys about the rest of them

The match with Bronby isn't even over yet and the conspiracy/excuse mill is already gearing up. Could never be the case that Bronby are simply better than them. Right?

I've seen some awful referee performances at ER but this one is quite something

Consider this though: if we become champions Scottish football will be so devalued that it undermines any 'achievement' by us. Imagine if our nearest challengers were a team beaten by Gibraltararians.

Scottish football is already fucked!

Consider this though: if we become champions Scottish football will be so devalued that it undermines any 'achievement' by us. Imagine if our nearest challengers were a team beaten by Gibraltararians.

Well imagine this too. A lot of the comment I have seen coming from them recently revolves around our squad being a team of "freebies"

They're so stupid they just coninue to set themselves up to look complete idiots when the "freebies" give them the run around as I totally believe thay can. If cops and taxi drivers can take them we most certainly can.

And I don't care about the excuses of heat etc in Gibraltar which is another situation they themselves set up to make themselves look total idiots.

After our victory over Charleston battery the inevitable mocking came from them. Sub par American opposition was the cry despite the fact we too faced extreme heat in South Carolina.

So let me see. What are the Imps of Gibraltar? Top class taxi drivers and cops who can't be beaten because it's hot? They continue to dig their own holes of stupidity before falling into them.

So the hibs go down 1-0 at home and Bronby now have to be favourites to go through. I always suspected they would go out in the qualifying rounds but thought their great Euro campaign might last a shade longer than the 17 seconds it took Bronby to score.