British Teams in Europe 16/17

Yes you did get it. I can see the tweet you posted. Sometimes it doesn't show for a few seconds when either previewing it or viewing it in a post. Takes a little time to actually connect to the relevant tweet using the tweet number.

Yes you did get it. I can see the tweet you posted. Sometimes it doesn't show for a few seconds when either previewing it or viewing it in a post. Takes a little time to actually connect to the relevant tweet using the tweet number.

Jings! Just went back to the post and sure enough as you say it takes a little time.

I see the light now...:) very simple [tweet] without the * insert number followed by [/tweet] (notice the / which comes after the [ and before tweet]) I'm confusing myself now but I'm sure I've got it now. Thanks JFK I'm off to my kip up early tomorrow...AAARGHHH!

I take it that the officials in the Aberdeen game were less than flawless.

Was ex-Rangers player Mr McInnes sent to the stand for violent abuse of referee and/or assistants? Will he be on a

UEFA charge for such behaviour?

I take it that the officials in the Aberdeen game were less than flawless.

Was ex-Rangers player Mr McInnes sent to the stand for violent abuse of referee and/or assistants? Will he be on a

UEFA charge for such behaviour?

He had a lot more reason to become irascible than he who did nothing wrong. The referee was indeed making some highly questionable decisions but that's not why they're out. They're out because they allowed an away goal in the home match while failing to win it and because they missed a penalty and because their goalie made the wackiest mistake I have ever seen live. I still don't get how he did it.

I take it that no-one in Scotland thanked the ref at the Scumhut for making sure that the Scum went through against Astana?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6NOvKuTsss

That first one looked utterly dodgy as the Scum player came from behind, obstructed or not. The second, well, IMHO Dembele was hit but also making the most of it.

On a sidenote, seeing the tongue-out antics of Griffiths and the slavering hordes behind the goals, what mayhem will break lose if we play them at the Scumhut and they score?