Lionbrand/Stan Gordon statement

Some posters may have seen certain accusations made on social media.

"To put the record straight ,i don't own lionbrand ,i am not a member of rangers trust, i am not a member of sons of struth . the only connection i have with lionbrand is that i buy the rangers legends tops from them when i have any charity games , i have done this only twice ,the fernando ricksen charity game in elgin and the help for heroes and lee rigby game at portsmouth,the fernando game in elgin, lionbrand donated the tops free of charge ,and the game in portsmouth they sold them to me at cost price.

The polo shirts that we sold for the lee rigby and help for heroes had nothing to do with lionbrand all they did was help us advertise on there website,

all the money we raised from the t shirts was given to lee rigby family and help for heroes,my self and lionbrand had no input in donating the money,if you go on to glasgow rangers legends v portsmouth legends facebook you can see where all the money raised was donated to.

i am on holiday at the moment as soon as i get home i will be taking legal advice regarding the rubbish that's been spoken from so called rangers fans ,

If anyone knows the names of these people can you pm me please.

as far as i have been told some guy who has a vendetta against lionbrand contacted help for heroes and asked them how much money they received from lionbrand ,when they said nothing they put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5,

lion brand only allowed us to use there website ,the fundraisers donated all the money from the game ,the t shirts and everything else to help for heroes and the lee rigby family,

To think this is rangers fans that are doing this breaks my heart,"

Can't say I know what the allegations are about him.

He's probably done more to spread the fact that there have been allegations by issuing statements like this on FF (and the John Brown one this morning) than the original posts on social media.

Can't say I know what the allegations are about him.

He's probably done more to spread the fact that there have been allegations by issuing statements like this on FF (and the John Brown one this morning) than the original posts on social media.

The mank sites have been full of dreadful allegations since yesterday. Help For Heroes have been diddled out of money and worse is being alleged.

I'm glad that Stan has commented and look forward to him chasing the scumbags.

Was it rangers fans though? Doleman was definitely at it yesterday with the accusations - tweeting email responses etc. Funnily enough he has now deleted his tweets.

Somebody called Davesleftpeg apparently started it off. I've seen allegations that he was a poster connected with another fans forum. He sounds like another undercover mank like James who spent ages posting as a Rangers fan before breaking cover and showing his true colours.

More fireless smoke from the enemies of the Club and the support, it seems.

I wonder who audits all the crowdfunded cash they generate?

The question of where the over 5 grand collected for their Guardian advert has gone was brought up a couple of days ago on one of their forums. They are so obsessed with all matters Rangers that the question went unanswered.

Somebody called Davesleftpeg apparently started it off. I've seen allegations that he was a poster connected with another fans forum. He sounds like another undercover mank like James who spent ages posting as a Rangers fan before breaking cover and showing his true colours.

That site's got previous. Criticism of it is not liked here. They're now spreading more poison along the lines King will sell up to make a profit on his shares. They're not Rangers supporters....it's a fake site

That site's got previous. Criticism of it is not liked here. They're now spreading more poison along the lines King will sell up to make a profit on his shares. They're not Rangers supporters....it's a fake site

For clarity...

Criticism of any site isn't liked here as that isn't how we operate. Even Celtic-minded sites we generally don't criticize as we prefer to have the focus on Rangers and running OUR site professionally - descending into the gutter to disparage ANY site, warranted or not, is not how we do things on Gersnet.