Leigh Griffiths: Show me your caps Joey Barton

I like it. It illustrates how deep under their skin Joey Barton has already buried himself even before a ball is kicked. Maybe we should add master of mind games to his cv.

I like it. It illustrates how deep under their skin Joey Barton has already buried himself even before a ball is kicked. Maybe we should add master of mind games to his cv.

They're all pros.....none of them will be bothering their arses. It's like those fake boxer confrontations on telly before bouts....where they stare at each other menacingly.......

It's all spin to big the game up

They're all pros.....none of them will be bothering their arses. It's like those fake boxer confrontations on telly before bouts....where they stare at each other menacingly.......

Except that Halliday just smirked when Brown tried it with him. :lol:

Joey Barton was trying to get an England cap in the English centre of midfield at a time when they had Lampard and Gerrard, to name but two.

Scott Brown has been playing for Scotland whilst up against.... I probably couldn't even tell you who, McArthur maybe ?

The comparisons are night and day.

I don't think an old firm game needs any spin and I do think such talk gets under their skin professional or not.

Joey Barton was trying to get an England cap in the English centre of midfield at a time when they had Lampard and Gerrard, to name but two.

Scott Brown has been playing for Scotland whilst up against.... I probably couldn't even tell you who, McArthur maybe ?

The comparisons are night and day.

Scott Brown has been gaining Scotland caps when his own domestic clubs fans wanted him dropped. That is to say nothing of the Scotland fans who see him as the waste of a clean jersey and simply cannot understand why he is still in the squad far less the captain.

The guy is a never was and will be remembered in the same vein as Rioch, Masson and other midfielders who got taken to the cleaners by similar soon to be forgotten nonentities.