Dave King Update #14 - Replica kit and retail deals

Unless Rangers can find a legal route to end our contract with Ashley we're just going to have to face things remaining as they are right now.

Ashley will sit back and accept whatever pittance he earns from us. It won't harm his business. He'll have the satisfaction of knowing that he is affecting/bothering King and that will be enough for him.

Unless Rangers can find a legal route to end our contract with Ashley we're just going to have to face things remaining as they are right now.

Ashley will sit back and accept whatever pittance he earns from us. It won't harm his business. He'll have the satisfaction of knowing that he is affecting/bothering King and that will be enough for him.

I agree boabie, it's gone way beyond business and it's personal now. The board know this too, that's why there is court action pending. Fat man isn't going anywhere merely by asking , so we'll shift him forcible by legal means.

I agree with Boabie on this too. He is a narcacistic megalomaniac who's arrogance and contempt for others imho leaves him sociopathic symptomatic.

He has taken it upon himself to make this personal, he makes and will make nothing from Rangers however he truly believes he can do no wrong, I suspect he feels that DK having, in his mind, the audacity to challenge someone as socially influential as him(again, in his egotistical mind) should be taught a lesson, along with anyone else that dares to challenge him.

I fear we will be left to suffer this troubled, unbalanced and mentally fragile individual until we can legally rid ourselves of him.

Hopefully the legal minds we have may find a way to extract us from his clutches? Hope springs eternal?

I don't think it's a personal battle as such, I see it as Fatman getting profits into his already bulging wallet.

I suspect Rangers fans are still buying enough cargo to make him money and this HAS to STOP NOW!

Fellow bears...stop buying Rangers tops for your weans ffs!

Edited by Bearman

Was in shop before founders trip saw some things I would like to buy but on checking found that all stuff in shop stil funds "Fatman".

While on watering stop at Partick BC bought founders polo shirt which I will wear with pride at games.

Suggest all have a look at these on line and purchase they are very smart.