Thank God Rangers Are Back Says Neil Doncaster

McLeod replied with "So you think it is good that Rangers are back?" in shocked sarcastic tone...

If there is any feature about Rangers being in the top league that could by any stretch of the imagination be described as not good I would be fascinated if he could tell me what it is. Bigger crowds, bad? TV more interested, bad? League becomes a two horse race rather than a one horse race, bad?

Rangers even if they didn't win the league but took one of the Euro spots more likely than the current entrants to win some co-efficiency points, bad?

Maybe i'm missing something this Einstein has picked up on. I would love someone to invite him to provide further details.

Edited by JFK-1

Liam McLeod was embarrassing last night when Darren Jackson said it was great to have Rangers back.

McLeod was shocked and obviously did not agree with Jacksons statement.

...... was this during the BBC broadcast from the San Giro ?