See The Hibs Fans Can't Stop Thinking About Rangers

They simply don't have the IQ to grasp the absurdity. For example why pick on Mark Warburton for such abuse? He is never anything but polite and well spoken then contrast that with the NED they just hired. If brains were dynamite they wouldn't have enough to blow their own heads off.

They even have a song,or copied our tune and added their own words

Warburtons a fanny

He wears a fanny's hat

It works against Dumbarton

And other shite like that

But when they play the Hibees

It hasn't even dawned

To win the Scottish Cup

He'd need a f*ckin wand...

Edited by ian1964

They got lucky and caught us at a period that could scarcely have been more inconvenient what with not playing for weeks and various injuries plus cup tied status. I would absolutely love to draw them in a cup this season when i'm more than confident we would wipe the smile right off their faces.

They got lucky and caught us at a period that could scarcely have been more inconvenient what with not playing for weeks and various injuries plus cup tied status. I would absolutely love to draw them in a cup this season when i'm more than confident we would wipe the smile right off their faces.

Doesn't matter to them though,it's all about the Rangers