League Cup Last 16: Rangers v Peterhead (Tues 9th Aug - KO 7.45pm)

Peterhead at Ibrox.

Well we can obviously consider that a bye. Lucky old Peterhead, they're on to a nice payday which they will already be celebrating at this very moment.

Think all prize money distributed at end of tournament.

I'm guessing gate money and prize money may be separate factors. I don't see any way way betfred could sponsor it then say to us by the way we're taking your gate money as part of the prize money.

Another decent payday for my hometown, would have preferred the 17 mile trip to Balmoor but que sera sera.

Peterhead will have no illusions of winning the cup. This is the very best they could have hoped for. This is probably exactly what they and some others were hoping for before the draw. Good luck to them and i'm sure they're celebrating this windfall.

All they did was kick us up and down the park in the Petro cup final last year, plus break the leg of Harry Forrester!.

We havnt got much to look forward too, except maybe another few on the wounded list after they forget there is a ball of on the pitch again.

It was as a case of "if you can't get the man, get the ball" IIRC in the final from them.

All they did was kick us up and down the park in the Petro cup final last year, plus break the leg of Harry Forrester!.

We havnt got much to look forward too, except maybe another few on the wounded list after they forget there is a ball of on the pitch again.

It was as a case of "if you can't get the man, get the ball" IIRC in the final from them.

all stems from their prick of a manager Jim McInally

Rangers vs. Peterhead

Dundee Utd vs. Partick Thistle

Celtic vs. Motherwell

Hamilton vs. Morton

Hibernian vs. Queen of the South

St Johnstone vs. Hearts

Alloa vs. Inverness

Ayr vs. Aberdeen

Second-round ties are due to be played on August 9/10.