Hibernian Record FC: There's plenty of blame to go around...

I have stated on here many times I am damaged goods with Scottish football!,I don't care about Scottish football, I only care about Rangers.

What has happened to Rangers and the way we have been treated by Scottish football & Scottish media has left me bitter!.

I will never forget or forgive the way we have been treated!, every Rangers fan is entitled to do as they please, Scottish football wanted us dead but we have survived much to the pain of Scottish football,their hatred of us will never cease.

I remember the time I used to watch other Scottish teams in Europe and hoped they won, no more from this bear!,if it wasn't for Rangers I would not be involved in football,I really don't care about Scottish football.

Edited by ian1964

Scottish Football is full of negatives. Strachan who favours watching the Scottish Cup Semi-Final in a box with Dermott, Liewell and English American residing Scum supporter Rod keeps his job after abysmal failure in the Euro 16 qualifiers and Broonaldo still represents his country as captain of the team?

The attitude from all media outlets in Scotland and those running our game has got me wallowing in Scotland and their ridiculous tartan bampot followers getting regular humpings.

I used to follow the National side when Rangers weren't playing, been to Wembley twice back in the day to watch Scotland...I couldn't give a monkey's anymore about them they are sh*t!

The club has already gone as far as anyone could reasonably expect regarding any "bridge building" which in itself is a weird concept to be foisted on us. What bridges did we burn? What did we do to anyone that requires us to be bridge builders?

There are others who are in far greater need of building bridges and one of those are hibs whose fans created an embarrassing spectacle the whole world witnessed on live TV and which is now on permanent record all over the internet.

What was the most shocking thing about the entire spectacle and who was to blame for it requiring them to be humble and take responsibility? Let's examine events before ANY Rangers fans entered the pitch that day.

A: Hibs fans invade the pitch in the thousands ultimately up to an estimated 25% of their total attendance

B: Hibs fans vandalise the goals, the pitch and various electronic advertising biards in the stadium

C: Hibs fans launch assaults on Rangers players and backroom staff

ALL of that before a single Rangers fan had stepped on to the pitch yet the fact that a minute percentage of the total did somehow means we must pretend the activities of the hibs support before they did are not the main core of the spectacle and it's we who must be bridge builders?

If the indisputable realities outlined above are not acknowledged and full responsibility accepted then I will be more than disappointed if the club doesn't take this further. How difficult is it to illustrate the above is what was THE real embarrassment of that day while the activities of a tiny handful of Rangers fans are irrelevant in comparsion.

If NO Rangers fans had gone on to that pitch then it was a great day with nothing for them to answer for? The only/major thing to be addressed is that a tiny percentage of Rangers fans entered the pitch area?

There would still have been the illegal pitch invasion the vandalism and the assaults. It doesn't take any legal mind of Einsteinian proportions to illustrate all of that. There is NO rational way out of this for hibs. The club must demonstrate that.

Hell I think I just demonstrated it in an indisputable fashion with nothing more than a few sentences. It has to be within the capabilities of the club to have relevant professionals in the legal and PR fields do the same in a far more devastating manner than I just did and I would argue even what I just did was devastating enough to destroy any possible excusability for the actions of hibs supporters on that day which will be remembered for nothing BUT their actions on that day.