Hibernian Record FC: There's plenty of blame to go around...

And we have still h at nothing from the SFA??? They met on Sunday I'm led to believe. Tomorrow is Friday and not a squeak from them...This country is so corrupt, politically and through the media it makes 1970-80s Las Vegas look like a Buddhist retreat!

Yep, it was inevitable that after a 114 yr wait to win the Scottish Cup that they would invade the pitch en masse.

Just as it was inevitable that Dundee Utd fans and St Johnstone fans would invade the pitch en masse after winning the Scottish Cup for the first time in their Club's history (with an 84 yr wait and a 130 yr wait respectively).... Oh.... wait... Neither of those Club's fans invaded the pitch but rather they actually celebrated their win from the stands as regular supporters should be expected to do.

Interesting that the St Johnstone wait was 16 yrs longer than the Hibs one... but completely unsurprising that the Saints fans acted responsibly whilst the Hibs fans acted as we, sadly, expect them to act, like Neanderthals.

Hibs, Petrie, Lennon and their fans - a wonderful collection of complete and utter scumbags. They really were meant for each other.

It has to be remembered the pitch invasion was preplanned!,the information was available on line in the build up to the cup final!,it was going to happen regardless of the result!

Inevitable? Does this mean the vandalism and assaults on Rangers staff were also inevitable? Maybe so given the mentality of the tribe in question. I don't see that guys babble in the Record as a defence of their actions though he obviously intends it to be so. I see it as an admission of their mentality and he doesn't get that.

All well and good if you conveniently ignore the assaults on rangers staff and players.

It may have looked harmless to a hibs fans from a distance but it was horrible from the other end. My kids was in tears my partner distraught at home with worry.

It was an unchecked riot only stopped by a charge of riot horses.

No matter what anyone says.

Lay aside, for the moment, the actions of a section of the Rangers' support. Lay aside, for the moment, the shortcomings of the Police, and of the football authorities.

Consider what the East coast vermin did.

1. At the final whistle, several thousand Hibs' fans invaded the pitch.

2. A no of these Hibs' fans vandalised the pitch, the goal posts, corner flags etc.

3. A no of these Hibs' fans taunted, abused, threatened,and, in fact, physically assaulted Rangers' players and staff.

4. A no of these Hibs' fans taunted, abused, and threatened Rangers supporters, including those disabled, and children.

5. A no of these Hibs' fans fought with Rangers' supporters on and around the pitch.

6. The Hibs' fans, behaviour, as a group, made it impossible to have a proper presentation of trophy, medals, etc.

It is possible to explain the Hibs' fans behaviour.:

A. They were, understandably exuberant (to use the schmuck Petrie's exculpatory term)

B. They have , to use the schmuck Speirs' exculpatory expression, " a natural denominational antipathy" towards Rangers and its support.

C. They , probably ,"had drink taken", as the non exculpatory Irish phrase has it.

None of the above is controversial. None of it can condone, exonerate or excuse the actions of the Hibs' fans, en masse,

in smaller groups, or individually.

All of the above must indicate to any observer, even one of the meanest intellect, that the Hibs' fans acted outrageously badly, that there is no

possible justification for their actions, that there is little -nothing- to be offered in mitigation, and that they may not be trusted, in like circumstances, again.

Wherein lies the problem?

Wherein lies the problem?

Well if you take the OP containing the rambling if the hibs blogger as a base starting point the problem is that you can't apportion as much blame on to Rangers as you can on to hibs. Obviously they think we should take share of the blame for their pitch invasion for their vandalism for their assaults for their taunting of Rangers fans.

Bizarre yes but apparently this blogger doesn't seem to grasp the absurdity.

Well if you take the OP containing the rambling if the hibs blogger as a base starting point the problem is that you can't apportion as much blame on to Rangers as you can on to hibs. Obviously they think we should take share of the blame for their pitch invasion for their vandalism for their assaults for their taunting of Rangers fans.

Bizarre yes but apparently this blogger doesn't seem to grasp the absurdity.

My point entirely. The current revisionism, in all media, press, tv, radio, and internet bloggos does not stand up to scrutiny.

It has now got to the point where, if their present logic were applied historically, Poland would be blamed for starting WW2.

It is up to Rangers FC to push this all the way if the sweep sweep is allowed to happen,however I feel the board will accept the outcome regardless of the outcome!,they have bridges to build!.

I said before, Rangers fans will not like the outcome of this ''enquiry''............