[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Forrester 14; Miller 39)

I don't think we ever really looked in danger of conceding a goal at any time during the game but, in the second half, we struggled to play with the same fluency and ball retention that we did in the first. As such, Dundee had more of the ball, more set-pieces and one or two glimpses at our goal.

The other side of that coin is that although we didn't play as well after half-time, we did see out the game relatively comfortably and got a deserved three points.

FWIW, I can understand why we make three quick(ish) subs given the high tempo we play with. The amount of running our players do (on and off the ball) means it's no surprise to see us change things after the hour mark. More so this season with players on the bench the manager obviously wants to feature.

Having said that, I think the Forester substitution was a bit necessary without injury - but then I think he should have been hooked on 60 minutes.

Yes indeed, that was an emergency whatever MW says now, as soon as Forrester put in the third foul, (2nd after booking) MW turned to the bench and signalled for the substitution.