[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Forrester 14; Miller 39)

Forrester's aggressive and fast, had a good game but went bananas later on. Should have been hooked earlier but he's earned a starting place.

We're still getting joy down that left wing with Barrie and Wallace although I think Barrie tired towards the end.

what about Barton......he should have been covering the guy who scored

Rossiter should keep his place

Tavs showing he's a defender as well. Not charging up the wing today

Kenny took 1 out of 3 chances. That's a good rate for a striker

Forrester and Rossiter (now there's a double act) are going to be hard to dislodge from this team; but Kranjcar is pure quality, speaking to the guy next to me I am not the only one to make the comparison with Ronald de Boer. Once he gets match fit and the others get on his wavelength he will control our forward play AND score goals. Barton will always start I'm fairly sure, so my feeling is that ultimately Halliday may be the one to lose out, never mind Holt, Windass and Crooks.

Tavernier has definitely upped his defensive game, no coincidence he now has competition for his place.

Miller showed he can still do it. What was McCoist's goals to chances ratio?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I thought our goalie had a good game today,will need to watch the highlights or full rerun of the match later,but he seemd to command his area better today,coming for a few high balls confortably,signing Gilks has maybe made him up his game a wee bit?

I thought our goalie had a good game today,will need to watch the highlights or full rerun of the match later,but he seemd to command his area better today,coming for a few high balls confortably,signing Gilks has maybe made him up his game a wee bit?

wes will play for England

wes will play for England

Never ceases to amaze me how many of our support don't seem to rate Foderingham too highly.

I'm not one of them. I rate him very highly and think we'll probably lose him if he proves himself this season.

Never ceases to amaze me how many of our support don't seem to rate Foderingham too highly.

I'm not one of them. I rate him very highly and think we'll probably lose him if he proves himself this season.

I couldn't say exactly what standard he is but as far as England goalkeepers go they're disasters already happening not waiting to happen.