[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Forrester 14; Miller 39)

winning the ball is irrelevant, its all about how reckless the challenge is and 2 feet off the ground is pretty much a straight red these days

why on earth he was making that challenge when he was already on a booking is just incredible.

No problem with that,im sure you didnt need Howard Webbs input to form your opinion(nor should anyone else for that matter).

winning the ball is irrelevant, its all about how reckless the challenge is and 2 feet off the ground is pretty much a straight red these days

why on earth he was making that challenge when he was already on a booking is just incredible.

I agree Forrester should have been sent off. I also think Warburton should have acted a lot earlier in taking him off as the writing was on the wall long before the 3rd tackle.

Can anyone tell me why we don't have a player or what the advantages are of not having a player on the line at the back post. I just don't understand the benefit of not having one.

I am also blaming Barrie mcKay for not giving me a correct result today. That chance at the end was unmissable and he even had the option to pass it inside to who ever it was that broke with him. He should be dropped for Wednesday just for that.

Wouldn't complain if Motherwell get relegated :thup:

Dream scenario? Motherwell finish bottom, automatic relegation with Hamilton second bottom.

Falkirk win the Championship, automatic promotion, hibz beat DU in the Championship play offs then get beaten AGAIN by Hamilton to enjoy an exuberant 4th year out of the SPL.

I am also blaming Barrie mcKay for not giving me a correct result today. That chance at the end was unmissable and he even had the option to pass it inside to who ever it was that broke with him. He should be dropped for Wednesday just for that.

Blame me. I blew it past the post to preserve my 2-1.

They don't need to phone anyone he SHOULD have been sent off.

Disagree. Shouldn't the ref have sent O'Dea off in the first half for a deliberate kick at Forrester?

All O'Dea got was a yellow. Should have been red IMO.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Disagree. Shouldn't the ref have sent O'Dea off in the first half for a deliberate kick at Forrester?

I wondered about that too at the time. As soon as it happened retaliation from O'Dea flashed through my head.

I wondered about that too at the time. As soon as it happened retaliation from O'Dea flashed through my head.

Straight red IMO.

The usual suspects seem to have conviently forgotten about this incident in the first half

The one incident has nothing to do with the other. It was too far from me to tell but I'll look at it on the replay and you can phone me later. :D: