Rangers Fans blamed for vile graffiti outside Tannadice

Jum is extremely busy these days, it's essential he diverts attention from Dundee United's one point from six in the Championship.

Last week, it was the BBC ignoring the Championship since Rangers were promoted. This week it's vile graffiti. Next week, Jum and wife will be abused from across the road by probably a Rangers fan.

Don't read tabloids, and wouldn't read "The Sun" even if I had to eat a hedgehog!!

As for "Fuck u Thomson" being vile? Wow, i have nothing to say to that?

We all know what graffiti was sprayed at Ibrox, it says everything about people that work for that rag that they feel "fuck you Thomson" is vile and headline news??

The media in this country print what they want, without concrete evidence, how do they get away with it?

Anyway, "He is NOT the messiah, he's a naught naughty boy".....

Don't read tabloids, and wouldn't read "The Sun" even if I had to eat a hedgehog!!

As for "Fuck u Thomson" being vile? Wow, i have nothing to say to that?

We all know what graffiti was sprayed at Ibrox, it says everything about people that work for that rag that they feel "fuck you Thomson" is vile and headline news??

The media in this country print what they want, without concrete evidence, how do they get away with it?

Anyway, "He is NOT the messiah, he's a naught naughty boy".....

I would guess that there are a good many DU fans who have regularly expressed a fuck u Thompson sentiment. In fact probably considerably more than any hailing from Ibrox.

While one Arab posted online: “Tannadice covered in filth by the animals.”

An old tim line in one of their songs is that...typical 'type' reporting printed by tims for tims.

They'd use the word 'Hun' if they could get away with it...like the scum got away with the term at the Hampden semi-final without any condemnation whatsoever?