Is It “All About The Rangers”?

Posting links along with the articles is simply avoiding any legal action against Gersnet et al, as all media stuff is copyrighted. There obviously is no need to click the link if you have the article on Gersnet anyway.

It really is that simple!

Posting links along with the articles is simply avoiding any legal action against Gersnet et al, as all media stuff is copyrighted. There obviously is no need to click the link if you have the article on Gersnet anyway.

Sometimes it isn't though...ie the article about a CL qualifier between Celtic and Hapoel included a video of violence in the city centre between people in Rangers tops and a guy wearing a Palestinian flag?

It wasn't on Gersnet I had to click on the link to see that. OK I didn't have to but what was posted referred to people in Rangers tops.

So it isn't always on Gersnet as you put it.

Sometimes it isn't though...ie the article about a CL qualifier between Celtic and Hapoel included a video of violence in the city centre between people in Rangers tops and a guy wearing a Palestinian flag?

It wasn't on Gersnet I had to click on the link to see that. OK I didn't have to but what was posted referred to people in Rangers tops.

So it isn't always on Gersnet as you put it.

It would have made it onto gersnet eventually though!

This article just highlights the state of the print media business these days - the Sun are just as bad and their recent plagarism of the Wes interview from the Rangers website demonstrates that - taking a routine interview and "bastardising" it for a sensational headline.

Staff shortages/cutbacks - the rise of social media - have presented a huge challenge for printed media. it appears to me they have gone down the route of sensational concocted stories & controversial often OTT opinion coloumns in attempt to counter it - the lack/absence of any editorial scrutiny is shocking at times.

It may not exactly be the death throes of the print industry, but I do think their significance and sales will be very much reduced in the future