Should we play 3-5-2 ?

Changed days from the times we were struggling to fill a bench to trying to tinker with formations and puzzling over who would miss out and we're talking about quality missing out no matter how you shuffle it around.

Footballs all about phases of play these days. No team plays one formation a game. You could argue that we already play 3-5-2 during some parts of most games with our full backs essentially wingers and someone from midfield dropping back.

You see our forwards whoever they are drop deep to come get the ball a lot. Miller especially. I think we've enough players in the middle and wide areas comfortable on the ball that this isn't necessarily needed. If we can get the ball forward fast and into the box, we need a striker there to do the business and that's why I think we've signed Garner.

Once everyone is fully fit it'll be interesting to see what Warbs does. Really looking forward to tomorrow's game

I agree with tbh on my his. When we have possession (which is usually the majority) we frequently line up 3-5-2 however we can begin 4-14-1 or 4-2-3-1?? We also play a false no nine which helps us have a very fluid and ever changing formation, depending on circumstances or stage of the game.