Leicester win their first ever Champions league match with a 3-0 victory away at Brugge and typical Leicester they had only 38% of the possession.

I was surprised by that. I thought they'd struggle to pick up many points, but they still might. I was less surprised by Feyenoord doing over Man Utd tonight. I should have stuck money on it.

Sidenote, Hapoel Ber-Sheeva (sp?) beat Inter 2-0 in Italy tonight. If only ...

Well another significant one was Man City 4 - Borussia Monchengladbach 0

I would estimate Monchengladbach to be a far better side than the Irish so we may see another Barca style humiliation there.

One can only hope!

I think when it comes to City it's probably more of a certainty than a hope. They're on fire right now and probably not even up to full speed yet and if they can blow away the Germans so easily they could feasibly hit even more than Barca did if they feel the inclination to do so. Sellick can break two of their Euro records in a single campaign. Their record defeat came the other night and they could set a new one against City.

• 1 month later...

Half time stats score 0-0

Possession: Celtic 47% - Monchengladbach 53%

Shots: Celtic 5 - Monchengladbach 8

Shots on target: Celtic 1 - Monchengladbach 4

Corners: Celtic 1 - Monchengladbach 4

Reality bites, they're lucky to still be in it.