One of them called up Talksport and blamed the size of the pitch and the heat. He claimed the pitch looked bigger than average.

OK so when Barca come to Glasgow they will be on a smaller pitch than they're used to and colder temperatures so will be thrashed 7-0

Right?

I expect Sturgeon with a high powered delegation is already airborne for Madrid to tell the Spanish government to get these Catalonian nationalists under control. ..... Oh, wait.

I quite like the way she jets about Europe to find nobody in when she arrives.

This was always going to happen to them which made Rodgers comments beforehand about not going there to "be passengers" all the more comical though to be fair he had to say something like that. He could hardly say they're going to thrash us but they always were.

They were beaten away by the postmen of Gibraltar then played off the park away in Israel so anyone who thought anything else was going to happen away to Barca was fantasising. There is a very strong possibility that they're going to come out of it with not a single point and a record goals against tally.

This is also funny.

Celtic skipper Scott Brown says his side's second-half display in the 7-0 hammering by Barcelona in the Nou Camp was "unacceptable"

The only difference between the first half and the second was that they were luckier in the first half. It could easily have been 6-0 at the break.

Last night's result for Shellik will only give ammunition to the top 4 leagues i.e. EPL, La liga, SerieA & the Bundesliga who think teams finishing fifth or sixth in their leagues should get the opportunity to play in the CL instead of the likes of the yahoos

Last night's result for Shellik will only give ammunition to the top 4 leagues i.e. EPL, La liga, SerieA & the Bundesliga who think teams finishing fifth or sixth in their leagues should get the opportunity to play in the CL instead of the likes of the yahoos

And that may gain further credence if they're thrashed by Borussia Monchengladbach who were just 4th in the German league and I would say there's a distinct possibility they will indeed be comfortably beaten by them home and away.