Crooks Flexible On Gers Role

Sorry to go off message, but my immediate reaction to seeing and reading this was, "F**k me, the sooner we get a serious kit the better". Puma's little trip down memory lane to plunder the old UMBRO, NIKE, ADIDAS strips is horribly unimaginative IMO. Apart from the odd wacky away strip, I really like the simplicity of the new ADIDAS strips.

Back on message. Could Crooks fill the CB role?

Sorry to go off message, but my immediate reaction to seeing and reading this was, "F**k me, the sooner we get a serious kit the better". Puma's little trip down memory lane to plunder the old UMBRO, NIKE, ADIDAS strips is horribly unimaginative IMO. Apart from the odd wacky away strip, I really like the simplicity of the new ADIDAS strips.

Back on message. Could Crooks fill the CB role?

It was written somewhere that he fell down the leagues as a CH as he was not good. It was only when moved to midfield he started to show form.

Why can't he do it with Wilson and Kiernen?

Maybe they're simply not good enough? Maybe he is more capable of being moulded? I mean I can't say obviously that's simply hoping for the best possible outcome because he could make a great CB if he could be trained into the role. He has the physical attributes required in abundance and apparently has a great touch for such a behemoth of a guy.

For no apparent reason whatsoever,i think this guy will be a first team regular.In some position or other.

Yeah we can only wait and see how he turns out. I think he was signed as a defensive midfielder so might be able to fill two roles at the same time? Playing DM and falling back as an extra CB when required? Only time will tell.