Live link for Osasuna game

Anyone know any link to watch the game outside UK. BBC is UK only.

Cheers

I´ve always received the Bears games in the UEFA overseas, on freeview skybox channel 971/990 BBC1 Scot./BBC2 Scot.

Where is info. ref. BBC only ?

edit, just looked up BBC site, this is the info given

Osasuna v Rangers

Date: Wednesday 14 March, 2007 GMT

Venue: Reyno de Navarra Stadium

Coverage: Live coverage on BBC Two Scotland, BBC Radio Scotland 810MW and live streaming on the BBC Sport website. (UK users only)

The following is from another page on BBC site and seems to indicate that it�´s only the video broadband coverage that is for UK only.

WEDNESDAY 14 MARCH - BBC TWO SCOTLAND (1930GMT)

Osasuna v Rangers: Kick-off at 1945GMT. Live from the Estadio Reyno de Navarra, Walter Smith's Rangers are one match away from the last eight of the UEFA Cup. This match will also be available in broadband video to users in the UK.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/scotland/tv_and_radio/6354435.stm

Yeah I have a World Subscription Ian - got the home leg free, not sure about this one, haven't checked as I likely won't get to see it (taking the Mrs and young un to the airport !)

Yeah I have a World Subscription Ian - got the home leg free, not sure about this one, haven't checked as I likely won't get to see it (taking the Mrs and young un to the airport !)

Pap them in a taxi and send them on their way. :thup:

I have it as well, as i work overseas a lot, it does say you're getting tonights game, i'd be better working abroad just now as i'm down in Hartlepool working and i'll have to watch on bbc website :thup:

Cheers guys, il give them a bash!

Im off to my kipp so i can get up for it.

Whats the bets i register with offical site and they bugger up my transmission!!

You know anyone with a webcam back here?

Get them to put it facing the tv for you to watch if all else fails. :D:thup: