Manager says only Crooks and Dodoo unavailable for Saturday

He didn't feature for England last weekend so may well be true.

I'm expecting a team along the following lines - big decisions ahead for the manager! Also, looking forward to 26th of Foot's match preview.

Cr0Pd3IWEAAgjfD.jpg:large

Don't think you will be far off with that team.

I think the match comes a bit too early for Waghorn and Wilson. It's also perhaps a bit harsh on MOH, Kranjcar and Garner who all did well in Belfast.

It's just great to have so many options.

I think MOH for Forrester and Niko for Windass, with the rest being spot on. This would probably be a bit unfair on Forrester, who has been one of the more consistent players this season, but MOH does offer us blistering pace and has always played well against them for St. J.

Niko is a class act, and hopefully has achieved a level of match fitness. A repeat of his goal against Linfield will be more than welcome! Forrester could also play in the 10 role, but I think he is seen more as a wide player.

If Waggy is fit, I would start him on the bench. Never been a Kenny Miller fan, but I wouldn't play Waggy just coming back from injury and throw him straight into an Old Firm match.

I am also concerned about Senderos lack of match fitness but hopefully all of the action is at the other end of the field! Kiernan will seriously need to step up his game, but he did well against them in the Semi final, so we need a similar performance.

I haven't seen Celtic play since the semi final and I hope that it is media hype building them up. If so, they could be going into the match complacent. C'mon Rangers!

He didn't feature for England last weekend so may well be true.

I'm expecting a team along the following lines - big decisions ahead for the manager! Also, looking forward to 26th of Foot's match preview.

Cr0Pd3IWEAAgjfD.jpg:large

I don't think Rossiter would have played in this game anyway!.

I think Kranjcar will play, so replace Windass with him and that looks like the team that will start,maybe MW will play Waghorn instead of Forrester?

As of 05/09 ...

Danny Wilson (calf - early September)

Jason Holt (ankle - early September)

Matt Crooks (rehab after ankle injury - mid September)

Joe Dodoo (ankle - early October)

and possibly Rossiter for 5 weeks.

Barton, Rossiter and Halliday can play in the same slot, so we have cover. Would have liked some pacey and tenacious guy to look after Griffiths, but there you go.