All of which could quite easily change this weekend...... If Chelsea can come away from their next two EPL games with 4 points then they will be in a strong position - the next two games will tell us just how strong Chelsea really are. Home to Spurs and away to City will be the true gauge of whether or not they are the team to beat.

Being top in mid-November means very little, especially with such a tight title race this season.

It's mildly amusing how you have completely flipped on this team though - despite being told you were writing them off far too early and your lack of involvement in EPL threads.... all of a sudden your team is top of the league and you can't get enough of the "Who's top of the league ?" type posts. As is your prerogative obviously.

Not sure if you watched the Middlesborough game or not - but from what I watched Chelsea were far from convincing. Yes, they won the game as the best you can do is beat what is in front of you and you could even say they are the form team, results-wise at least. But if they play like that against stronger opposition then points will be dropped.

The title this year will go to the team that puts a strong run together in the 2nd half of the season - and that could be any of 4 or 5 clubs - Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs.

I can't see Utd being a contender, they just aren't consistent enough.

Spurs are always prone to seasons of "Tottingham Days" where they expect to be there or thereabouts and just shoot themselves in the foot

Arsenal have a losing mentality - they know how to throw things away from a winning position.

The league, in my opinion, will be between Chelsea, City and Liverpool - Liverpool are much stronger than people think and with a couple of defensive additions in January they could be the team to beat, though I hope not as I really dislike the way some of their fans are - I am also hopeful Arsenal can mount a proper challenge too.

Agree with pretty much all Craig except I can see Arsenal fading away. They just lack something and I cant put my finger on it. I want them to win the league but draws against Middlesboro and Spurs sum them up.

As long as Liverpool don't win it though....but I do like Klopp and think they are the favourites at the moment.

It's Liverpool all the way. Klopp is a genius

I really hope so along with our having a bond and working with Liverpool supporters over both our disasters i really think Klopp is absolutely brilliant. He has his team working all over the park.

As long as Liverpool don't win it though....but I do like Klopp and think they are the favourites at the moment.

Klopp's a good example of one of those human beings whom it's almost impossible to dislike. He's like your favourite uncle, who'd give you a sip of his beer and teach you dirty words.

Now there's a good honest 1950s scoreline :laugh:

I was awake at 4am and had the scores on my laptop and the numbers kept changing...I was wondering If I was awake or not.

And they beat Munich at the weekend...good week for Dortmund...