They won't all blip. Top 4 looks hard for man utd.

Indeed 5th looks a struggle.

Jose Mourinho's aura is well and truly gone after a sorry end to his Chelsea reign, and a shaky start to his Manchester United one. He has won only nine of his past 30 Premier League games for both clubs - a 30% win ratio. His first 196 English league games, all as Chelsea boss, yielded 136 wins - a 69% return of success.

For those keeping track of Sir Alex Ferguson's successors at Old Trafford, Jose's 21 points after 14 games with United is worse than under David Moyes (22 points) and Louis van Gaal (25). To give Mourinho a tiny sliver of comfort, they are sixth, three places above where they were under Moyes.

I've changed my mind about City. They can't beat mediocre opponents home or away.

To be fair I think they effectively played a second string because there was nothing to play for.

City boss Pep Guardiola made nine changes from the team that lost at home to Chelsea on Saturday, including teenagers Pablo Maffeo and Tosin Adarabioyo.
Edited by JFK-1

Considering I got 8/10 results last week, here I go again. Not that I will see anything this weekend being in outback China.

Watford 1-1 Everton

Arsenal 2-0 Stoke

Burnley 1-1 Bournemouth

Hull 2-2 Palace

Swansea 1-0 Sunderland

Leicester 0-3 Man City

Sunday

Chelsea 3-1 West Brom

Man Utd 1-1 Tottenham

Southampton 2-1 Middlesboro

Liverpool 4-0 West Ham (Don't like to say it but its almost a banker)

To be honest MC v C****c was always going to be results like this the way Guardiola talked them up and his own team down.

Still 3 points a magnificent achievement:roflmao::roflmao:

But ra sellick 'set standards' and proved they belong at the big table. No wins and bottom of the group with 16 goals conceded is a helluva standard to set then boast about. Isn't it?

3 out of 6.

High scoring day. Man City are in trouble at the back, Pep looking silly now for bringing in Bravo for Hart. I wouldn't say Hart is Englands No.1 as he has a mistake in him every so often but he is miles better than Bravo.

If Man Utd don't win today they will be so far off the top. They have only won 1 game in 8 and that was away to Swansea. No other wins since September.

3 out of 6.

High scoring day. Man City are in trouble at the back, Pep looking silly now for bringing in Bravo for Hart. I wouldn't say Hart is Englands No.1 as he has a mistake in him every so often but he is miles better than Bravo.

If Man Utd don't win today they will be so far off the top. They have only won 1 game in 8 and that was away to Swansea. No other wins since September.

Didnt think Bravo was at fault for the goals today.

Didnt think Bravo was at fault for the goals today.

I didn't see any of the game but you need a commanding keeper and I don't think Citys defence have confidence in him, that said their defence is poor also. A Good challenge for Pep to sort this out, defending is easier in the continent with a slower paced game but you don't get time at the back in the 100mph premier league