Good to see Pep not getting it easy , Klopp getting fed up with the same stupid question and the special one with a smile/smirk on his face , great league .

Edited by compo

I think Chelseas run will be difficult for them to repeat and will drop a few points. They have some tough fixtures coming up. But with them and Liverpool not having Europe by the time the CL comes around again they will benefit.

If Tottenham play like they have in the last 3 games they will go close.

Chelsea have earned the tight to the occasional defeat, it looks like they're still the team to beat. I'd say Liverpool look most likely. Man Utd seem to have bedded in for the first time since Fergie left, I can see them being right up there next season.

Good to have the Premier back. My predictions this weekend.

Tottenham 1-0 West Brom

Burnley 1-1 Southampton

Hull 1-0 Bournemouth

Sunderland 1-1 Stoke

Swansea 0-2 Arsenal

Watford 1-0 Middlesboro

West Ham 2-2 Palace

Leicester 2-2 Chelsea

Everton 1-2 Man City

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool

Payet and Costa could cost West Ham and Chelsea wins this weekend. Both should be sold by their clubs. Payet is a disgrace and I hope West Ham call PSG and get 35 million for him. A trouble around previous clubs and pretty much unknown and he got a chance, ok he paid it back on the pitch but then got a bumper contract plus a 1 million bonus but after the Euro's he obviously had his head turned but the fact is NO CLUB came in for him in the summer and now he is refusing to play. I dont have a problem with him knocking on the managers door saying he wants to leave but in the mean time he will play and give 100% until a deal is done but to refuse to play is amateurish.

On his day Payet will fit into Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool very well but the latter two wont go in for him. I can only see him going to PSG or Marseille this window. There is no point letting him sit in the reserves when West Ham can get a lump sum fee.

Costa has done well this season but 576k a week in China has probably made him think about going. That amounts is understandable for someone who has won a few things in the game. But again the attitude is all wrong with this dis likable player. I wouldnt worry if he left the premier league.

Edited by Gribz

If Payet isn't in the right frame of mind then it's just as well for WHU he has refused to play. Its been obvious all season he's not interested anymore...the manager kept playing him so Payet is simply being honest and doing his job for him.

As for Costa getting dropped - Chelsea efficient as ever! How can a player be in the right frame of mind after learning he could earn 600K a WEEK playing elsewhere?

EDIT: MENTAL!!!

Costa wage offer...

A week - £577,000

A day - £82,200

An hour - £3,425

A minute £57

:eek2:

Edited by Bearman

The Gribz predicto-meter works not badly. Is it science or inspiration?

When I used to do the fixed odds I was well up with the current game, also previous form in the same fixtures over previous seasons. I was usually let down by some relegation zone wallowers performing a miracle away from home against a reliable top ten outfit. I changed my method to a mystic closing of the eyes and hearing in the mind's ear Gordon Alexander reading out the results on Sports Report. The new system was neither better nor worse than the old one both ending with sustainable but disappointing losses over a season's operations.