A mad amount of games coming up. I don't think Allardyce will get enough time with the Players before making an impact.

Also going for a shock at the Emirates, WBA are a good side and could frustrate Arsenals flow of play.

One round of games at a time for the predictions, doing not bad lately with these on the coupons.

Watford 1-1 Palace

Arsenal 0-1 West Brom

Burnley 2-2 Middlesboro

Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth

Leicester 1-1 Everton

Man Utd 4-0 Sunderland

Swansea 0-0 West Ham

Hull 0-3 Man City

Liverpool 3-1 Stoke

Southampton 1-1 Tottenham

Edited by Gribz

Watford and Palace 1 - 1.

That's one down and nine to go. Much as I favour the Baggies I can't see them beating Arsenal. On the evidence of the last two games, Albion's central defence is slow. Sanchez will make the most of that.

Bob Bradley sacked after just two months. They've made the right decision; the only error they made was appointing him in the first place.

Yeah didn't see him fitting into the English game. The Americans are still behind Europe with Soccer. Can you imagine say a David Moyes type from a UK based Gridiron side going to manage the Chicago Bears.

The only thing you would say is he didn't get a transfer window to get his own players in.

Swansea were so well ran for a few years but since letting Michael Laudrup go they are beginning to chop and change. Monk did well and should have been kept on, look what he is doing with Leeds.

Edited by Gribz

Noted that Gareth McAuley was on the scoresheet for West Brom again. Out of contract in the summer and despite his age, would add some welcome steel and composure to our defence. Methinks he's a Bluenose too, which might lower his wage demands. Ach well ...

What about Pep and his interview? And he tried to gear up the Man City fans and didn't get a response. I don't think his arrogance is liked there. He probably should have went to Man Utd.