What a thumping for Man City, well done Everton. The Toffees started the season so well and looked like a top 4 side but then fell off the track. Would be good to see them being a top 4 challenger to make a 7th good team.

A draw is no use for Man Utd and it shows they are still missing something. Liverpool were unlucky for me, and despite not wanting them to win the league I was hoping they won that while watching it as I like Klopp.

Chelsea just keep winning but I see them dropping points at Anfield in 2 weeks.

Spurs look sensational but it will come down to consistency for them. They have just lost Vertonghen for a while which is a blow.

I think Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs are going to be the top 3 that means a battle for 4th between Arsenal, Utd and City and I see Arsenal getting it. How huge would that be for the Manchester clubs missing out on top 4.

Can't see anyone stopping Chelsea now. Liverpool drop too many points and had Mignolet to thank for gaining a point tonight, Arsenal are traditionally content with top 4 and Spurs always finish below them. Man City need a clear-out from keeper to front and build a new side around De Bruyne. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Man U under the guidance of Mourinho run Chelsea close and finish in 2nd place.

My winter prediction for final positions:

1. Chelsea

2. Man U

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

Can't see anyone stopping Chelsea now. Liverpool drop too many points and had Mignolet to thank for gaining a point tonight, Arsenal are traditionally content with top 4 and Spurs always finish below them. Man City need a clear-out from keeper to front and build a new side around De Bruyne. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Man U under the guidance of Mourinho run Chelsea close and finish in 2nd place.

My winter prediction for final positions:

1. Chelsea

2. Man U

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

Yesterday I thought Man Utd could get second if they beat Liverpool, they still could but they have made it difficult for themselves. Agree about Man City they need Hart back in goal and a new back 4. Its good to see Pep having it difficult for once, this is his first real test as a manager as previously he has had world beaters from 1-11. I wonder if he chose the wrong club in Manchester.

There will be plenty changes. For the next 6 rounds of games there is a top 6 battle. 3 for Liverpool, 1 for Man Utd and 2 for the other 4 teams.

Man City v Tottenham - 21st Jan

Liverpool v Chelsea - 31st Jan

Chelsea v Arsenal - 4th Feb

Liverpool v Tottenham - 11th Feb

Man City v Man Utd - 26th Feb

Liverpool v Arsenal - 4th March

Man City v Tottenham - 21st Jan

Liverpool v Chelsea - 31st Jan

Chelsea v Arsenal - 4th Feb

Liverpool v Tottenham - 11th Feb

Man City v Man Utd - 26th Feb

Liverpool v Arsenal - 4th March

Some mouth watering fixtures in there Gribz. Lots to look forward to as always where the Premier League is concerned :thup: