Man U failing to beat Hull City without their best player (Snodgrass) Man City hitting WHU for four without Aguero.

Is this why the PL is the best league in the world?

Costa missing that penalty last night maybe (maybe maybe) added to the tension and closeness to the others trying to catch up.

Teams running away with the league isn't good for the game...so well done Mignolet for that save.

As good as Man City played I just still get the feeling that big pitch hampers West Ham as they never really got cuffed at Upton Park. But Thats Man City scored 9 goals there, Arsenal 5 and Watford 4.

Bad result for Man Utd, still in with a shout of top 4 but when the Europa comes around it could be a bad thing for them.

Right Im expecting better predictions this weekend but they arent easy and I wouldnt be surprised to see a few shocks. Im just picking out my coupon now and struggling to find a treble thats worth.

I actually Sunderland to win 1-0 but have already put 1-0 Palace in my predictor so wont change it now.

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal (although I think 1-1 Im backing Arsenal at 3/1)

Crystal Palace 1-0 Sunderland

Everton 2-0 Bournemouth

Hull 1-2 Liverpool

Southampton 1-1 West Ham

Watford 2-2 Burnley

West Brom 1-1 Stoke

Tottenham 3-0 Middlesboro

Man City 3-1 Swansea

Leicester 1-2 Man Utd

If Chelsea score once they'll be good enough for more. Costa and Sanchez will be interesting.

Everton to lose to Bournemouth. That's the way those two clubs perform after results like last week.

The Albion should be good enough for Stoke and Watford could beat Burnley.

Man U failing to beat Hull City without their best player (Snodgrass) Man City hitting WHU for four without Aguero.

Is this why the PL is the best league in the world?

Costa missing that penalty last night maybe (maybe maybe) added to the tension and closeness to the others trying to catch up.

Teams running away with the league isn't good for the game...so well done Mignolet for that save.

It really isn't the best league in the world.

Right Im expecting better predictions this weekend but they arent easy and I wouldnt be surprised to see a few shocks. Im just picking out my coupon now and struggling to find a treble thats worth.

I actually Sunderland to win 1-0 but have already put 1-0 Palace in my predictor so wont change it now.

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal (although I think 1-1 Im backing Arsenal at 3/1)

Crystal Palace 1-0 Sunderland

Everton 2-0 Bournemouth

Hull 1-2 Liverpool

Southampton 1-1 West Ham

Watford 2-2 Burnley

West Brom 1-1 Stoke

Tottenham 3-0 Middlesboro

Man City 3-1 Swansea

Leicester 1-2 Man Utd

These predictions being correct represents the last chance of an open title race. Both Arsenal and Liverpool would be up for it.

If Chelsea win, they have the title IMO. And they'd deserve it too. I read an interview with Robert Pires in the paper this morning, he said titles were won against the likes of Watford, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, rather than in games against the top teams. This has been Arsenal's achilles heel for a number of years now. You just wouldn't expect Chelsea to arse up against these teams.