Lingard- Rashford seemed to me to dovetail effectively, almost as though they had been practicing working together.

I meant "forced" in the sense that I don't think it was Mourinho's intention to play them both, but perhaps he did because Zlatan was fit? I believe one of the guys in the studio suggested they were good mates off the pitch, and have known each other for a good few years. I agree, they worked very well together.

Edited by Rousseau

I'd argue Mourinho is the best manager of the last 20 years. Simply down to his ability to get results when he is written off.

He might even be the best of my lifetime (38 years)

He's certainly up there. Does Fergie count within that time period? Guardiola is also up there, for me - Man City tenure aside!

He's certainly up there. Does Fergie count within that time period? Guardiola is also up there, for me - Man City tenure aside!

For consistency then Fergie would be up there for me. But I'd rate Mourinho, Hitzfeld, Lippi and Capello all above him. Those are just off the top of my head.

Had a squint at Old Moore's Almanac and this is what it says.

Bournemouth 2-1 Boro

Hull 2-1 Watford

Swans 2-1 Stoke

Hammers 2-0 Everton

Burnley 0-2 United

Reds 3-1 Palace

If it turns out wrong blame Craig, not me.

Not much to have a flutter on this weekend but I will be doing a Hull and Swansea double. West Ham let me down for $1800 last weekend and not for the first time in recent weeks so I wont be touching them.

Bournemouth 1-1 Middlesbrough

Hull 2-0 Watford

Swansea 1-0 Stoke

West Ham 0-1 Everton

Burnley 0-1 Man Utd

Liverpool 2-0 Crystal Palace

FA Cup

Chelsea 1-1 Tottenham Spurs to win on Pens

Arsenal 0-2 Man City

As good as Zlatan has been for United, they look a more dangerous proposition with Martial, Rashford and Lingard up front; it also looks more like a Mourinho front line.

Edited by Rousseau

Palace safe now, didnt see them winning that. Top 4 battle is very much open again and somehow its back in Arsenals own hands, it they win their games in hand they are above Liverpool on goal difference. But Man Utd are starting to creep up, the Manchester derby will be huge this week.

Palace safe now, didnt see them winning that. Top 4 battle is very much open again and somehow its back in Arsenals own hands, it they win their games in hand they are above Liverpool on goal difference. But Man Utd are starting to creep up, the Manchester derby will be huge this week.

It actually isn't in Arsenal's own hands. Even if they win their games in hand they would still be behind Chelsea, Spurs, City and Man U.