Exploring the fundamental dishonesty of Scotland's sectarianism industry

Rab, if you remember back to when we were all going apeshit and arguing over the european referendum vote I suggested the very same thing.

There is a huge vacuum in Scottish politics for, as you say. A Scottish Unionist Party for example. A party that could cherry pick the best policies from conservative and labour and exist with the prime aim of getting the best deal for Scotland "inside" the UK, and outwardly standing up for and promoting Unionist politics.

Great shout Rab, totally agree!.

Been tried afore, SUP failed and is now disbanded.

Looks like they are still in existence http://www.scottishunionistparty.co.uk/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Edited by BEARGER

In the week where Celtic and Rangers fans came under attack for offensive banners the latest message from the Rostock fanatics arrived just after the 15th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center that saw nearly 3,000 people lose their lives.

It’s almost certain the club will be punished, with a stadium ban a likely repercussion.

The above is a quote from a Record article headlined ''German fans condemned after flying pro Osama Bin Laden banner''

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/german-fans-condemned-after-flying-8826312

It just highlights yet again how complicit the Scottish media(Record) is.

In the week where Celtic and Rangers fans came under attack for offensive banners the latest message from the Rostock fanatics arrived just after the 15th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center that saw nearly 3,000 people lose their lives.

It’s almost certain the club will be punished, with a stadium ban a likely repercussion.

The above is a quote from a Record article headlined ''German fans condemned after flying pro Osama Bin Laden banner''

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/german-fans-condemned-after-flying-8826312

It just highlights yet again how complicit the Scottish media(Record) is.

Unbelievable!! "Both Septik and Rangers fans with banners"?????? As I have said countless times I don't buy or click on tabloids as I know they push their agenda but this and has been for long enough with that rag, just a pile of lies!! Will they now be banned??

Unbelievable!! "Both Septik and Rangers fans with banners"?????? As I have said countless times I don't buy or click on tabloids as I know they push their agenda but this and has been for long enough with that rag, just a pile of lies!! Will they now be banned??

The propaganda war against Rangers has been going on for years,it is time Rangers FC & Rangers fans hit back!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about a statement in an article printed on the 13 of September 2016 that was about Hansa Rostock supporters displaying a banner with a drawing or Photo of Osama bin Laden. In that article your Journalist stated “In the week where Celtic and Rangers fans came under attack for offensive banners” At no time during the Celtic v Rangers match of 10- 9-2016 or this week as was printed have Rangers supporters been accused or shown to have had Offensive banners. I would hope you will retract this misinformation otherwise I will be taking my complaint to the Independent Press Standards Organisation. I would expect in the interest of journalistic accuracy you will be happy to retract the statement.

Yours sincerely

Pete

This is where we could have scored if it was not for the toilet incident. If they do retract it that will be mentioned.

Edited by pete

This article merits a wider audience.

FWIW, I did have one newspaper contact me and ask to carry an abridged version. Understandably they didn't want certain names mentioned amongst other amendments so I wasn't willing to edit it as far as they needed.

Honesty and all that.

However, the article has had almost 8000 hits on our main site and my Twitter account has earned 96,834 impressions over the last 24 hours so the issue has reached quite a wide audience without the help of the mainstream media. Overall, I'm genuinely pleased at the reaction.