We all know that we welcome the Always Ultras and Dolly on Saturday and as usual we will be treated to their vile and repugnent songs about Ian Durrant, Davie Cooper, Richard Gough and the Ibrox Disaster. They warmed up for Saturday by directing this filth at Motherwell (confused) fans.

As a support, we must get behind OUR team from the first minute to the last (remember the last AFC game at Ibrox?) and outsing this bunch of mutton-molesting, sheep loving, fish gutting arseholes...!

So come Bears - you're club needs you.

Cammy F

We all know that we welcome the Always Ultras and Dolly on Saturday and as usual we will be treated to their vile and repugnent songs about Ian Durrant, Davie Cooper, Richard Gough and the Ibrox Disaster. They warmed up for Saturday by directing this filth at Motherwell (confused) fans.

As a support, we must get behind OUR team from the first minute to the last (remember the last AFC game at Ibrox?) and outsing this bunch of mutton-molesting, sheep loving, fish gutting arseholes...!

So come Bears - you're club needs you.

Cammy F

Of course you are right and I hate to piss on your parade, but be prepared for poor atmospheres at home now we have nothing to play for.

Of course you are right and I hate to piss on your parade, but be prepared for poor atmospheres at home now we have nothing to play for.

Nothing to play for, if sheep win we will be 1 point ahead of them for 2nd spot

I know WS is getting stick for his european tactics, but when he came in we were not looking good for 2nd spot, now IMO we are looking good and Saturday is a massive game and when / if we finish second i'll be happy.Then wait and see what he brings in in the summer, a lot to play for this season :thup:

I am aware of that, but the Sheep haven't won at Ibrox for 16 years, and going on their pitiful performance against a very poor 'Well side that's not about to change.

Dull, easy victory for us, the fans not up for it. That's my prediction. And when we win, the atmosphere will just get worse. :mad:

I am aware of that, but the Sheep haven't won at Ibrox for 16 years, and going on their pitiful performance against a very poor 'Well side that's not about to change.

Dull, easy victory for us, the fans not up for it. That's my prediction. And when we win, the atmosphere will just get worse. :mad:

I guess your glass is half empty then.;)