Betfred Semi Final Draw: Rangers v Celtic

This is what it's all about and what these players signed on for. High pressure, big exposure games, hopefully our boys would have learned from their mistake in the last meeting?

Neutral territory with a big Rangers support will help calm some nerves, take the game to them. Fast pace attack, if we stand off them like we did at the Piggery at times, they will dominate.

A nice early KO in Glasgow would help us Aussie expats. 12pm on the Saturday would be good.

I can understand your viewpoint and I agree it would be the best for far off ex-pats. The problem I have with the 12 o clock kick off is that you have little time to do anything before the game and can't be bothered doing anything after the game. Plus it gets you on the beer far too early.:D

I can understand your viewpoint and I agree it would be the best for far off ex-pats. The problem I have with the 12 o clock kick off is that you have little time to do anything before the game and can't be bothered doing anything after the game. Plus it gets you on the beer far too early.:D

8am for me - never too early for beer :ninja:

Ask Jimmy Buffett, 'It's five-o'clock somewhere' !

Secret knock on the pub door ?

Is that even possible?........