Brendan Rodgers questions BT Sport over showing Craig Gordon tackle FOURTEEN times...

Edit: It worked, so scrubbed it.

It's not a straightforward video link it's set to start at a specific time. Youtube links like that wont embed directly into the page.

Edited by JFK-1

It's not a straightforward video link it's set to start at a specific time. Youtube links like that wont embed directly into the page.

Ah...got you. You are posting where you want the vid to start? That's clever, like life you learn something new every day.

How'd you do that J? :)

Ah...got you. You are posting where you want the vid to start? That's clever, like life you learn something new every day.

How'd you do that J? :)

Yeah I wanted it to start at a specific time because in the one about the Gordon kung fu challenge for example that's all I was interested in but that doesn't come until almost 9 minutes into the video.

Look at any youtube video and below it you will see a Share tab with a right pointing arrow to the left of where it says share. Click on share then once you have done that you will see the share link and below the share link there is a little check box with Start at: to the right of it. If you check that box it will automatically put whatever time in the video you're currently at in the timer box and also into the link which you can then copy.

So the easiest way to do it is first pause the video where you want people to start viewing it then click share then check the start at box and then copy the link.

Edited by JFK-1

Yeah I wanted it to start at a specific time because in the one about the Gordon kung fu challenge for example that's all I was interested in but that doesn't come until almost 9 minutes into the video.

Look at any youtube video and below it you will see a Share tab with a right pointing arrow to the left of where it says share. Click on share then once you have done that you will see the share link and below the share link there is a little check box with Start at: to the right of it. If you check that box it will automatically put whatever time in the video you're currently at in the timer box and also into the link which you can then copy.

So the easiest way to do it is first pause the video where you want people to start viewing it then click share then check the start at box and then copy the link.

...and here's me trying to teach you something you already know!:facepalm:

Thanks for that mate, as I said previously, 'you learn something new every day' (especially on here) very much appreciated.

BTW, I could show you how to turn old crisp packets into real money without detection...but you probably know it already. :cool6: