Brendan Rodgers questions BT Sport over showing Craig Gordon tackle FOURTEEN times...

He doesn't explicitly mention Forrester but he certainly implies Forrester.

Does he though. Thats not at all how the forrester incident was handled.

I rather assumed he was talking about something down south and some journalist applied his prejudices and jumped to a rangers hating conclusion.

Edited by the gunslinger

Does he though. Thats not at all how the forrester incident was handled.

I rather assumed he was talking about something down south and some journalist applied his prejudices and jumped to a rangers hating conclusion.

Definitely read that as referring to Forrester mate.

When I read the article initially, my first thought was that this is Lennon all over. Poor hard done by Celtic, always the victim.

A shocking challenge, and a straight red card anywhere else in Europe. Little wonder BT replayed it a no of times.

Never mind the bad media, Brenda, two or three more poor results and you can throw your players under the wheels of the green brigade's Gaza relief convoy.

This is the tackle on video. The video will start in the seconds leading up to it. He forgot he was a goalie out of the box and apparently so did the referee.

Here's another baffling incident they recently got away with that Brendan apparently "didn't see"

JFK...hope you don't mind me 'tutoring' you :)

When you want to put up a YouTube video to save others having to open another window, which can slow down old computers like mine :D

Follow Follow this instruction...

When replying and you want to post a YT video, do this...

gn8.png

Then do this...

gn7.png

Hope this is of help to you mate. :thup:

JFK...hope you don't mind me 'tutoring' you :)

When you want to put up a YouTube video to save others having to open another window, which can slow down old computers like mine :D

Follow Follow this instruction...

When replying and you want to post a YT video, do this...

gn8.png

Then do this...

gn7.png

Hope this is of help to you mate. :thup:

No I don't mind but let's have a little fun. Take one of those links I posted and tutor me in how to do with it what you want me to do with it. Like this one for example. https://youtu.be/Flr0IikdRWk?t=8m53s

Try it with that then when you can't I will tutor you on why you can't. ;)3