Rangers team bus vandalised in Aberdeen.

said it on here when we lost out on promotion the first time that a big part of me was happy to get another year away from them all. If it wasn't for playing in the Champions league i would prefer to stay in the championship. The last four years it has been all about the football and the club. I had never spent so much time looking into every aspect of the club and started taking an interest in things like our youth policy/set up etc. Football was fun. The premier league in this country has sucked all the fun out of it and replaced it with a burning hatred.

Its time to ban all away fans from Ibrox and also stop travelling to these clubs. Let them die a slow death. I understand the wanting to back the players but it would be in the players best interest if our support was not there as it would most likely lower the atmosphere/ passion/hatred on show

It is getting to the point Rangers will need to employ a full security team just to protect the players and property.

I'm not sure even that would have helped at the SC Final

the message has been sent out loud and clear it is ok to demonise the Rangers support

Motherwell

the cup final

the piggery

I can see there being real trouble up there today

that vandalism is disgusting

Pictures now being released of vandalism to the Rangers coach in Aberdeen with references to the Ibrox disaster and Ian Durrant.

Yet another incident in a very short period of time. Is the hate taking a step up or is it just now more publicised with social media?

I'm not sure even that would have helped at the SC Final

the message has been sent out loud and clear it is ok to demonise the Rangers support

Motherwell

the cup final

the piggery

I can see there being real trouble up there today

that vandalism is disgusting

I was actually meaning away from the park. On the park is indeed another story.

Really is disgusting. People no matter what club they support shouldn't have to fear for their safety going to a football match. It'd appear there are several no go places up there today. Sickening really.

I really hope our fans aren't provoked into doing anything stupid, including singing of certain songs. Don't give our toxic MSM any excuse to distract attention from these vile acts.