Rangers team bus vandalised in Aberdeen.

I was sitting in CF 1 when the tackle went in and it was as bad a sound as I've heard in any game and that took some doing because up till that point those honours were held in memory from the previous year when Big Terry got his leg done by them.:crash::shock:

I was sitting in CF 1 when the tackle went in and it was as bad a sound as I've heard in any game and that took some doing because up till that point those honours were held in memory from the previous year when Big Terry got his leg done by them.:crash::shock:

it must have been if you heard it there as it happened at pittawdry

Lol. I was going to say earlier that I thought it was at Pittodrie. Didn't want to upset BigJaws after our wee disagreement on the other thread :D

Lol. I was going to say earlier that I thought it was at Pittodrie. Didn't want to upset BigJaws after our wee disagreement on the other thread :D

Maybe not pertinent to this thread but then again,I am on CCCM and so far this season have only been allocated one game(v the mhanks and sold it on as would not give money to them) but wonder with such hatred and animosity against us if I will be safe going to away games.

Maybe not pertinent to this thread but then again,I am on CCCM and so far this season have only been allocated one game(v the mhanks and sold it on as would not give money to them) but wonder with such hatred and animosity against us if I will be safe going to away games.

Walker mentioned on Sky (around the 12th minute) that fans were throwing 'missiles' at each other and it was terrible.

On the subject of Sky and the way they (commentators) like to report during Rangers games:

When Rangers were on live TV at grounds like Bayview, Station Park, Shielfield Park etc..they were always apologising for the 'language'...today at Pissodrie there was effing and blinding from sheep fans which weren't apologised for!

Now I'm no shrinking violet so effing and blinding on my TV doesn't bother me, what does though is guys on my TV apologising for when it's Rangers fans and not bothering their arse when it's others!

Something that really did bother me today coming through my TV was the chants of "H*n H*n H*n H*n H*n " when Barrie was taking a corner in the 2nd half, and it really got up my goat when the Sky guys chose NOT to apologise for that?

Walker mentioned on Sky (around the 12th minute) that fans were throwing 'missiles' at each other and it was terrible.

On the subject of Sky and the way they (commentators) like to report during Rangers games:

When Rangers were on live TV at grounds like Bayview, Station Park, Shielfield Park etc..they were always apologising for the 'language'...today at Pissodrie there was effing and blinding from sheep fans which weren't apologised for!

Now I'm no shrinking violet so effing and blinding on my TV doesn't bother me, what does though is guys on my TV apologising for when it's Rangers fans and not bothering their arse when it's others!

Something that really did bother me today coming through my TV was the chants of "H*n H*n H*n H*n H*n " when Barrie was taking a corner in the 2nd half, and it really got up my goat when the Sky guys chose NOT to apologise for that?

I head the remarks about missile throwing and remember thinking at the time "throwing missiles at each other"? That may be the case but having seen the primitive hate on sheep forums before this match it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the missiles were actually all flying in one direction. And having witnessed their depravity even after a last minute winner match during a match in which they were outplayed what would it have been like if we had been the team grabbing the last minute winner and especially so from a foul that was never a foul?