Disciplinary Outcomes | Scottish Cup Final

I've had the thrupnies before at the footie. A number of years back, an away game at Hamilton. Jesus!! It was horrible, for a number of reasons ffs! Still brings a tear to the eye!!

Haha, i remember the first and last time i got caught short and had to hurriedly go for a Turkish at a game. It was at Shittodrie as it happens about forty years ago, the place was like the Muckin O' Geordie's Byre, took off Trs and pants , had to stand and straddle the pan then squat a little . Thank god i'm a good shot, the Dam Busters would have been proud lol.

Haha, i remember the first and last time i got caught short and had to hurriedly go for a Turkish at a game. It was at Shittodrie as it happens about forty years ago, the place was like the Muckin O' Geordie's Byre, took off Trs and pants , had to stand and straddle the pan then squat a little . Thank god i'm a good shot, the Dam Busters would have been proud lol.

Too long ago for a 'selfie', your posterior caught for posterity; such a shame.

In many ways I agree with you but let's remember the panel here rejected the Hibs lawyer's (remember that 'low level paper gatherer' from 2012) argument that the rules did not cover clubs being responsible for the actions of supporters. To not then censure them for what happened borders on the bizarre.

Do you think Rangers would have got off Scot-free if the shoe had been on the other foot? We're wandering into the realms of paranoia but I'd strongly suggest we would not.

Quite frankly the behaviour of the Hibs fans and their chairman that day was reprehensible. The same can go for the comments of politicians and the police immediately after the fact. The subsequent whitewash has left a similar bad taste in the mouth.

Anything goes. And, I suspect it will in the coming weeks and months as others take liberties with the SFA's impotence.

Undoubtedly the reaction by some would have been quite different had Rangers supporters attacked Hibs players, I've little doubt about that. It doesn't change the point though, how can Rangers prevent that and should they be held responsble for it?

The Hibs chairman's response was disgraceful. Celtic's response to the effigies and the banners and Aberdeen's to the bus scratching was too, director's of clubs are terrified to upset their vocal lunatic fringe for some reason. Siding with what's right is seen as more hassle than it's worth and that's a shame, it gives entirely the wrong impression.

Doesn't change my view that the SFA and the police are responsible here, along with the idiots who perpetrated the acts.