Disciplinary Outcomes | Scottish Cup Final

What is a football vandal? Why do they behave in such a way? Is the football vandal someone who behaves the same way in everyday life ?

I don't think so. A crazed crowd wrecking the breeze block is far from anything to do with normal life. I'd imagine it's quite easy to get involved in the idea of smashing up a football ground toilet, especially at that place if feelings are at boiling point.

I wouldn't get involved in such acts but the young guys today probably see no reasons not to, I'd say to them don't do it, it's harming the club. More so than ever given the way things are reported in Scotland today.

I don't think you should tar all young guy's with the same brush. There are a few idiots and many polite well behaved young men.

I just wish Rangers fans would stop wrecking toilets and ripping up seats and throwing them at the opposition fans.

If you are angry at what's going on in Scottish football don't do that in response, because you are harming our argument about what's really going on here.

Maybe they should put more fibre in their diet

Who the hell in their right mind goes for a tom tit at a football ground? the floors are usually swimming in urine, unless you carry a life preserver and a hairdryer.

I've had the thrupnies before at the footie. A number of years back, an away game at Hamilton. Jesus!! It was horrible, for a number of reasons ffs! Still brings a tear to the eye!!

Stadium vandalism is commonplace during these ties, it's been happening at both grounds for decades. Hanging effigies on the other hand is a sinister and even perverted act which is devoid of the slightest element of humour. The product of a grotesque mentality from truly twisted minds.

Who the hell in their right mind goes for a tom tit at a football ground? the floors are usually swimming in urine, unless you carry a life preserver and a hairdryer.

People that drink a few pints before the game. You know drink 2 pints and piss 5. They used to have cans they could pee into but that has been stopped. It was great going home with your flares reeking of piss.:)