Disciplinary Outcomes | Scottish Cup Final

Not for the first time but I'm really angry about this. Angry, frustrated and to be honest a bit despondent about the situation we find ourselves in.

Fully behind any protest or action by the fans but the club HAS to make a stand here. They are fighting the entire football establishment in Scotland now, this much is clear.

The first thing the fans could do is a boycott for away games!,but we know that won't happen!

Where's my justice. I was attacked at full time. My child was in tears. I was hit with an object and hibs fans were trying to get into the stand just feet away from me. I watched them assault our players.

You should email the club mate and let them know!,probably won't make a difference however you should inform them what you and your child went through!

Have or will club 1872 said anything about this ? This is exactly what I support them for so expect some sort of statement.

Similarly, because there are some amongst its members who lost out during the Whyte, Green, etc capers I think they have an ideal opportunity to call for updates from the Crown office about the ongoing court case shambles. I'd guarantee that if it was the manks in our position they wouldn't have it off the front pages of the press.

Where's my justice. I was attacked at full time. My child was in tears. I was hit with an object and hibs fans were trying to get into the stand just feet away from me. I watched them assault our players.

I feel quite bad about that mate, it was supposed to be my seats with the niece. In some ways I'm glad I wasn't there as she would have been scared witless but I can only offer my apologies GS. As I have said we were over in the main stand down the front but I managed to get both my niece a sister out quickly at the final whistle. I doubt my sister will be allowing her to go to any finals or semis again soon. The authorities are more or less giving carte blanch to attack Rangers Fans no matter what age, including children, players and staff and any section of society connected with the club.

I feel quite bad about that mate, it was supposed to be my seats with the niece. In some ways I'm glad I wasn't there as she would have been scared witless but I can only offer my apologies GS. As I have said we were over in the main stand down the front but I managed to get both my niece a sister out quickly at the final whistle. I doubt my sister will be allowing her to go to any finals or semis again soon. The authorities are more or less giving carte blanch to attack Rangers Fans no matter what age, including children, players and staff and any section of society connected with the club.

Don't be daft mate we`re both fine and it's hardly your fault.

It was a good day out up to that point.

The sfa and police let us all down that day and something has to be done.

Like I say they managed to punish us even when the courts ruled against them.

The can if they want punish hibs.

But they won't because they are rotten to the core with corruption.

Your right my partner won't be allowing my boy near hampden again anytime soon.

Edited by the gunslinger

What we need is a TV station (English, then, obviously) to show the film of what happened and then say - and the SFA are doing nothing about it. No more would need to be said.

If hibs had done that to that shower from the East End then 'Timmy Thommo' would have this on the C4 news and everyone else would pick up on it.

A sky special would be good, they must have the film

What we need is a TV station (English, then, obviously) to show the film of what happened and then say - and the SFA are doing nothing about it. No more would need to be said.

If hibs had done that to that shower from the East End then 'Timmy Thommo' would have this on the C4 news and everyone else would pick up on it.

A sky special would be good, they must have the film

Totally agree but doubt it will happen. All the press/media outlets are too busy going after football managers to look at the blatantly obvious corruption at the SFA that's going on right in front of them!. The sad thing is if they did, the corruption is so deep that there would be many imo looking at prosecution, and the whole house of cards would come tumbling down!